- Ocean Isle Beach
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Booking Possible
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyW1 359 This enchanting Oceanfront home is located in the gated Islander Resort community and includes a cavernous living room, multiple dining areas, decorated covered porches, a sun outdoor space with picnic table and exceptional sea vistas. Along with beach time, families of all ages can appreciate the many comforts that the Islander Resort offers which include: a huge oceanfront pool (open Easter through October 1) Kiddie pool, hot tub, Tiki bar, restaurant, and tennis courts. This non-smoking home offers TVs in all bedrooms, 4 DVD players, wireless internet, a washer & dryer, dishwasher, microwave, ceiling fans, an outdoor shower. Beds - first floor: 1 King private bath (shower only), 1 Queen full private bath. Second floor: 1 Queen with a full private bath, 2 Queen and 1 Single daybed private bath (shower only), 1 King private bath (shower only), 1 Queen (no bath) and 1 King private bath (shower and separate Jacuzzi tub). 3 rollaway beds available.
NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. (Available for Special events, addendum and costs are applicable)
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the same fantastic attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn the number of vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to fit their Carolina Beach family, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Carolina Beach are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property owners often select management companies to assist with advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Carolina Beach vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most newcomers will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe " W1 359 A beautiful, oceanfront home at the Islander Resort with perfect views and luxury living. " is the perfect rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Carolina Beach rental homes start booking very early. To ensure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Carolina Beach vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Choose a Town and Date
Start by choosing which particular area of Carolina Beach you would like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Bear in mind that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Does your selected rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a costly rental property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Commonly the elder generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your pets. While a number of rental homes allow animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of limitations could dismiss a prospective rental. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental properties" for local rental management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies provide superb service..
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best chance of a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager without delay.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, nearby residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Nearly all vacation rental sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your review.
Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're all set to re-book the rental for next season. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Drift - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.9 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.9 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 3.9 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.6 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.6 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.6 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles