- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySensational vistas of the intracoastal from this 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath condo. Room enough for 8 to sleep if using the pull out couch in the living area. Adore the gentle winds from the wrap around porch while you watch the boats go by. Great eateries within walking distance. Community pool, park, launching area for your boat that you can keep at the 40' boat slip that has water, electric and a dock box for your use.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and rental properties provide Carolina Beach area promotional travel guides that feature promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. Search for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy those fantastic activities at a typically significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your dates? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible prices.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning travelers to the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular travelers, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a certain Carolina Beach activity that you love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
Below are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you believe "1700 sq. ft. Upper level marina condo with 40' boat slip in Marina." is the perfect rental for your next visit? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Carolina Beach vacation rentals start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Carolina Beach rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Select a Town and Date
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes simpler.
Decide on a Size
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Have a Budget
Make sure "1700 sq. ft. Upper level marina condo with 40' boat slip in Marina." fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a costly rental property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental home with outside lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the rental have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Optimal access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Even though quite a few vacation rentals permit dogs and cats, rules and fees vary per property. Study your contract carefully! Charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
When the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary repairs. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental home sites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but sincere with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Does everybody want to return next year? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you are ready to reserve the property for next season. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Josephâ€™s Italian Bistro - 0.3 miles
- Dead End Saloon & Fish Factory - 0.4 miles
- Fat Andyâ€™s Burger - 1.2 miles
- Terryâ€™s North Carolina Bar-B-Que & Ribs - 1.3 miles
- Old Bridge Diner - 1.3 miles
- Bobâ€™s Dogs - 1.5 miles
- Chasers Bar & Grill - 1.7 miles
- Taste of China - 1.7 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 2.0 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 2.4 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 2.7 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 3.0 miles
- Endless Summer Day Tours - 0.3 miles
- Island Bicycles - 0.7 miles
- Suncoast Aviation Biplane Rides - 0.8 miles
- Tugboat Tours - 0.9 miles