- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
About this PropertyCozy residential area within mins. to Caswell Beach / Oak Island and Downtown Southport. Myrtle Beach is 30 Minutes South and Wrightsville Beach is 30 mins. North. Southport was a modest Fishing Village in the 60's and is now a thriving Town. The modest town feel is just right for families and shopping in Downtown Southport in the Historic old Buildings is a joy for all. Charter a Fishing Boat or Fish from the shore or pier on the Beach.
This House is 3 Bedrooms with a half Bath in the Master Bed Room.
The Kitchen has a connected Dining area overlooking a wooded back yard through French Doors.
There are two areas for appealing, the Den and the Living room.
Laundry Room is in the rear of the home next to the Kitchen and is a great place to enter and leave your shoes and
sand from the beach rather than in your bed ! :)
There is a modest Patio Area outdoor the French Doors of the dining room.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and rental houses provide Carolina Beach area travel discount books which feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer amazing deals.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to night life. If there's a specific Carolina Beach atteaction which you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed resulting from medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Carolina Beach area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "5 Minutes to the Beach / Downtown Southport", read through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
Search Early and Often
Carolina Beach rental properties start booking very early. To ensure the best selection of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Carolina Beach getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Pick a Town and Date
Agreement can be complicated between close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that "5 Minutes to the Beach / Downtown Southport" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking an expensive vacation property. Normally, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you only want a rental with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Do some members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a dog? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Study your contract carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to offer reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but genuine with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the rental home? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Atlantic Seafood and Steaks - 0.4 miles
- Taste of China - 0.5 miles
- Check Six Brewing Company - 0.5 miles
- Bella Cucina - 0.6 miles
- Terryâ€™s North Carolina Bar-B-Que & Ribs - 0.8 miles
- Fat Andyâ€™s Burger - 0.9 miles
- Asian Taste - 1.5 miles
- Ericâ€™s Grille - 1.5 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 3.0 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 3.3 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 4.5 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 3.3 miles
- Tugboat Tours - 1.3 miles
- Barrier Island Excursions - 1.4 miles
- Island Bicycles - 1.6 miles
- Suncoast Aviation Biplane Rides - 2.3 miles