- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyATTENTION: WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE JUST BEEN SELECTED BY HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner TO HAVE THE CLASSIFICATION OF "PREMIER PARTNER" THIS TITLE IS ONLY GIVEN TO OWNERS WHO CHARGE THE BEST COSTS AND GIVE THEIR GUESTS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
ISLAND NORTH IS A COMPLEX BY THE NORTH PIER. IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION BECAUSE IT IS AWAY FROM THE LATE NIGHT MUSIC ETC. YET YOU ARE ONLY A MILE AWAY FROM THE BOARDWALK WHEN YOU WANT TO ENJOY ALL IT HAS TO OFFER SUCH AS RESTARAUNTS AND GIFT SHOPS
DRIVE ON DOWN TO THE NORTH END AND LOOK FOR ISLAND NORTH. GO AHEAD AND PARK YOUR CAR IN ASSIGNED SPACES.
GO UP THE STAIRS TO 8B AND YOU ARE HERE. SPACIOUS LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN. HEAD DOWN THE HALL WHERE YOU WILL FIND TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHS. ADDED BONUS TWO SEPARATE PULL OUT COUCHES.
WE PROVIDE ALL LINENS,TOWELS AND BEACH TOWELS. KITCHEN IS FULLY EQUIPPED. CABLE AND WIFI PROVIDED ALSO.
WE ALSO PROVIDE A WELCOME PACKAGE FOR YOU TO ENJOY. WASHER AND DRYER AVAILABLE TOO.!!!!!
WALK OUT TO THE DECK AND TASTE THE SALT AIR AND GREAT VIEWS OF THE BEACH AND PIER. WALK TO THE PIER AND SPEND THE DAY FISHING OR GRAB A HAMBURGER AT THE HIDE TIDE LOUNGE.
ALSO A POOL IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR CONDO. SHORT WALKING DISTANCE. SO COME ON DOWN AND RELAX..
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with deals for rental home management companies, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- In a position to change your trip week? Off-peak times provide considerable savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies provide discounted rates to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most looking forward to ? If there's a specific Carolina Beach atteaction you simply love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed due to health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to discover how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to fit their Carolina Beach group, from quiet condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Carolina Beach vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you believe " *** RIGHT NEXT TO THE PIER*** Walk your dog, go fishing, just chill" is the perfect vacation property for your next getaway? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Carolina Beach rentals start booking very early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of a trip. A lot of households prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Begin by picking which specific area of Carolina Beach you'd like to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Budget
Confirm that " *** RIGHT NEXT TO THE PIER*** Walk your dog, go fishing, just chill" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that everybody understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Optimal accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a pet dog? Although many rental homes allow family pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. Examine your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
Once the area, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a top-quality vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the entire agreement and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Many rental websites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward about your stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything was perfect and you are ready to re-book the same rental for next year. Maybe the rental wasn't perfect, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 1.1 miles
- Hang Ten Grill - 2.0 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.7 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.4 miles
- Celtic Creamery & Seaside Shenanigans Boutique - 1.7 miles
- Franks Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Wake N Bake Donuts - 1.0 miles
- Big Apple Cafe and Bakery - 1.1 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.0 miles
- Pleasure Island Rentals - 1.8 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.4 miles
- Beau Rivage Golf & Resort - 4.0 miles
- Freeman Park - 0.2 miles
- Class Action Charters - 0.2 miles
- Reel Adventure Tours - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Beach Fishing Pier - 0.3 miles