- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCOME ENJOY THIS NEWLY REMODELED VILLA - LOTS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS!
CHECK OUT OUR 2019 SUMMER SPECIAL:
STAY JUNE 1 - JUNE 3, SAVE $50
PLEASE EMAIL OWNER FOR THIS DISCOUNT.
NEWLY REMODELED WITH BRAND NEW MASTER KING BED, GRANITE COUNTERS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES AND ALL NEW FLOORING AND PAINT!
ST. JAMES PLANTATION JUST VOTED "HAPPIEST SEASIDE TOWN IN AMERICA" BY "COASTAL LIVING" MAGAZINE AND ALSO JUST VOTED "TOP 50 MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITIES" BY "WHERE TO RETIRE" MAGAZINE!!
For Full Video Tour, please see link at bottom of this description.
Come Appreciate our Stunning and brightly adorned, immaculate two bedroom, two bath Club Villa including a considerable golf course view from tee to green! This view can be appreciated from your private screened porch off the living room and master bedroom as well as voluminous golf course vistas from inside the villa. Master bedroom has a brand new king size bed; second bedroom has two appealing queen beds sleeping four restfully! Brand new sleeper couch in living room sleeps two.
Second bedroom also has breakfast bar with mini frig and microwave, and a full size bathroom. Expanded cable in the living room and in both bed bedrooms, as well as a sound system in the living room. The entire villa is supplied with Free WiFi (high speed wireless internet). The entire villa has new floor, and was freshly colored in Fall 2015.
The living room couch is peaceful leather and can sleep a guest. Eight people can be accommodated for dining as the kitchen table seats six, and there are 2 bar stools. The Striking, well supplied kitchen has new granite countertops, new stainless appliances and all you need to prepare a charming meal!
The screened porch is furbished with a elegant glass top table and comfortable chairs for relishing your morning coffee, evening wine or your favorite meal.
Very alluring swimming pool with changing facilities, restroom, dazzling lounge chairs just a brief walk from villa.
Outdoor grilling is available just a brief drive away at the Waterway Park in St. James. Waterway Park also has a classy playground, intracostal waterway access and covered pavillion.
The villa has a peaceful, central location within the gated plantation. There are great walking and cycling trails
at your doorstep and all through over 20 miles within St. James. Conveniences include 81 holes of Championship Golf designed be Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Hale Irwin and Tim Cate. The plantation hosts multiple professional golf tournaments each year! The plantation has many tennis courts, a enchanting intracoastal waterway with a enormous, complete service marina with launching and docking. The marina area also includes outdoor dining and a delightful tiki bar. Many nights feature live entertainment. The plantation also has a state of the art exercise center, with sauna, steam room, year round indoor pool and locker room. Other niceties include multiple outdoor pools, coffee shop/grocery, parks with playgrounds, and a dog park.
St James also has a marvelous oceanfront private beach home with covered area for shade, bathrooms, showers and changing facilities. This is located on pretty Oak Island beach, just mins. away by car and it is uncrowded. Rental of the villa includes beach chairs and beach towels.
Southport is a magnificent, whimsical oceanside town also known as a historic fishing village. It has outstanding annual events such as the 4th of July Festival (featured in Nicholas Spark Movie 'Safe Haven'), the King Mackerel tournament, antique and boutique stores, great new seafood and pretty sunsets.
Within Southport, relish chartered deep sea fishing, sailing excursions, kayak units to savor the marshes, bicycle units for the day or the week. Or take a day and visit historic Bald Head Island or the Fort Fisher ferry to the neat aquarium. The historic Oak Island lighthouse is just a brief drive.
Wilmington is an painless 30 min. drive and Myrtle Beach is about an hour - both smooth half or full day adventures.
Family Animals are allowed. An Additional $100 Pet Deposit is mandatory, and is 100% Refundable.
Villa can also be rented as one bedroom, one bath unit. Please e-mail for one bedroom and pet information.
Painless to Follow Video Tour Instructions:
In the lower left hand corner press the play button and have the ability to look in all directions to view each room and outdoor space. Press the green and blue buttons to take outdoor tours and then go back inside to view luxuries. press play to continue the tour.
Video Tour Link - copy and paste below into your browser:
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with special packages for property management companies, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and coupon books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same fantastic attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up significant deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Carolina Beach are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Do you believe "Beautiful St. James Villa, Golf View, Near Oak Island, First Floor w NO steps" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Carolina Beach rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Village and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Carolina Beach you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your family must be given the task of gathering payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Be sure to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions may eliminate a potential rental property. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start your Search
After the area, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also suggest promptly calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, nearby households are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation rental should be in sound condition. Sinks full of pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide reviews. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you are ready to re-book the property for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search next time.
- Tommy Thompsonâ€™s Grille - 1.0 miles
- Bar-B-Que House - 1.8 miles
- Russellâ€™s Place Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Little Bitâ€™s Grill - 2.0 miles
- Oak Island Subs and Salads - 2.0 miles
- Pepperoni Grill - 2.0 miles
- Beanaâ€™s Kitchen - 2.1 miles
- Turtle Island Restaurant & Catering - 2.1 miles
- Impulsive Charters - 0.4 miles
- Long Beach Paddle Company - 1.3 miles
- Oak Island Recreation Walkway and Nature Center - 1.4 miles
- Anomaly Charters - 1.6 miles
- Privateer Charters - 1.8 miles
- Environmental Overlook Trail - 1.8 miles
- Jungle Golf - 2.1 miles
- High Tide Helicopters - 2.2 miles