- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCOME ENJOY THIS NEWLY REMODELED VILLA - LOTS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS!
CHECK OUT OUR 2019 FALL SPECIAL:
RENT OCT 12 - 14, SAVE $50.
RENT NOV 2 - NOV 6, SAVE $75
RENT NOV 18 - DEC 20, RECEIVE A LARGE DISCOUNT. PLEASE SEND OWNER AN EMAIL THROUGH THIS SITE TO INQUIRE.
RENT DEC 22 - JAN 1, 2020, SAVE $150.
PLEASE MENTION THESE SPECIALS WHEN BOOKING!
NEWLY REMODELED WITH BRAND NEW MASTER KING BED, GRANITE COUNTERS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES AND ALL NEW FLOORING AND PAINT! AND A BRAND NEW 50 INCH SAMSUNG SMART TV IN THE LIVING ROOM!
ST. JAMES PLANTATION RECENTLY VOTED "HAPPIEST SEASIDE TOWN IN AMERICA" BY "COASTAL LIVING" MAGAZINE AND ALSO JUST VOTED "TOP 50 MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITIES" BY "WHERE TO RETIRE" MAGAZINE!!
For Full Video Tour, please see link at bottom of this description.
Come Appreciate our Dazzling and brightly furbished, immaculate two bedroom, two bath Club Villa including a comprehensive golf course view from tee to green! This view can be appreciated from your private screened porch off the living room and master bedroom as well as broad golf course vistas from inside the villa. Master bedroom has a brand new king size bed; second bedroom has two gorgeous queen beds sleeping four agreeably! Brand new sleeper couch in living room sleeps two.
Second bedroom also has breakfast bar with mini frig, microwave, and a full size bathroom. Expanded cable in the living room and in both bed bedrooms, as well as a sound system in the living room. The entire villa is supplied with Free WiFi (high speed wireless internet). The entire villa has new floor, and was newly colored in Fall 2015.
The living room couch is comfortable leather and can sleep a guest. Eight people can be accommodated for dining as the kitchen table seats six, and there are 2 bar stools. The enchanting, well supplied kitchen has new granite countertops, new stainless appliances and all you need to prepare a elegant meal!
The screened porch is decorated with a classy glass top table and comfortable chairs for relishing your morning coffee, evening wine or your favorite meal.
Very alluring swimming pool with changing facilities, restroom, charming lounge chairs just a brief walk from villa.
Outdoor grilling is available just a brief drive away at the Waterway Park in St. James. Waterway Park also has a delightful playground, intracostal waterway access and covered pavillion.
The villa has a peaceful, central location within the gated plantation. There are great walking and cycling trail at your doorstep and all over over 20 miles within St. James. Guest luxuries include the superb intracoastal waterway with a enormous, complete service marina with launching and docking within the plantation. The marina area also includes outdoor dining, a gorgeous tiki bar, and coffee shop/modest grocery. Many nights feature live entertainment. Other niceties include multiple parks - one with huge amphitheater, one with a great playground, and two dog parks.
St. James Plantation includes 81 holes of Championship Golf designed by Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Hale Irwin and Tim Cate as well as many tennis and pickleball courts. The plantation also has a multiple exercise centers, one with sauna and steam room, and a year round indoor pool. Smooth to understand why many choose St. James for their active retirement.
Our visitors savor the St James marvelous oceanfront private beach home with covered area for shade, bathrooms, showers and changing facilities. This is located on handsome, uncrowded Oak Island beach, just mins. away by car. Rental of our villa includes beach chairs and beach towels.
Southport is a fabulous, whimsical oceanside town also known as a historic fishing village. It has magnificent annual events such as the 4th of July Festival (featured in Nicholas Spark Movie 'Safe Haven'), the King Mackerel tournament, antique and boutique stores, great new seafood and magnificant sunsets.
Within Southport, adore chartered deep sea fishing, sailing excursions, jet ski and kayak units to appreciate the marshes, and bicycle units for the day/week. Or take a day and visit historic Bald Head Island or the Fort Fisher auto ferry to the neat aquarium. The historic Oak Island lighthouse is just a brief drive.
Wilmington is an simple 30 min. drive and Myrtle Beach is about an hour - both smooth half or full day adventures.
Animals are allowed. An Additional $100 Pet Deposit is mandatory, and is 100% Refundable.
Villa can also be rented as one bedroom, one bath unit. Long term units (over 30 days) are offered a elegant discount. Please e-mail for long term, one bedroom and pet information.
Straightforward to Follow Video Tour Instructions:
In the lower left hand corner press the play button and have the ability to look in all directions to view each room and outdoor space. Press the green and blue buttons to take outdoor tours and then go back inside to view comforts. press play to continue the tour.
Video Tour Link - copy and paste below into your browser:
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation properties provide Carolina Beach area travel guides which feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the same attractions with a typically substantial discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Off-peak times provide significant savings.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning guests to the same property. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual property owners generally offer clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to learn the number of rental homes are located in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that suits their expectations and price range.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Carolina Beach vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to learn that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you think "Beautiful St. James Villa, Golf View, Near Oak Island, First Floor w NO steps" is the best rental for your next visit? Look over this check list to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many popular hot spots, In Carolina Beach the best vacation rentals are booked very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your trip. A lot of households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is more straightforward.
How Many Beds?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Does your selected rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a pricey rental. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
Read through the entire contract and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, guests will have to pay local taxes when renting "Beautiful St. James Villa, Golf View, Near Oak Island, First Floor w NO steps", in addition to any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make sure you've collected all possessions.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental home management companies and rental websites permit customers to provide feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was disagreeable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be easy. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Tommy Thompsonâ€™s Grille - 1.0 miles
- Bar-B-Que House - 1.8 miles
- Russellâ€™s Place Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Little Bitâ€™s Grill - 2.0 miles
- Oak Island Subs and Salads - 2.0 miles
- Pepperoni Grill - 2.0 miles
- Beanaâ€™s Kitchen - 2.1 miles
- Turtle Island Restaurant & Catering - 2.1 miles
- Impulsive Charters - 0.4 miles
- Long Beach Paddle Company - 1.3 miles
- Oak Island Recreation Walkway and Nature Center - 1.4 miles
- Anomaly Charters - 1.6 miles
- Privateer Charters - 1.8 miles
- Environmental Overlook Trail - 1.8 miles
- Jungle Golf - 2.1 miles
- High Tide Helicopters - 2.2 miles