- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property2019 SPECIALS--COME VISIT IN AUGUST/SEPT AND SAVE!!
STAY 8/18 - 8/23, SAVE $100!
STAY 8/25 - 8/30, SAVE $100!
STAY 9/2 - 9/5, SAVE $75!
PLEASE MENTION THIS SPECIAL WHEN BOOKING!
BEAUTIFUL VILLA WITH NEW FLOORING, GRANITE COUNTERS, AND NEW STAINLESS APPLIANCES!!
ST. JAMES PLANTATION VOTED "HAPPIEST SEASIDE TOWN IN AMERICA" BY "COASTAL LIVING" MAGAZINE IN 2015!
ST. JAMES PLANTATION ALSO VOTED TOP 50 MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITIES BY "WHERE TO RETIRE" MAGAZINE IN 2015!
Come Savor our Professionally furbished, immaculate two bedroom, two bath Club Villa including a superb golf course view from a private screened porch and from inside the villa. Master bedroom has a new king-size bed, and Master bath has new granite counter top! Second bedroom has new queen-size bed and new twin size bed, both with fun, brilliant coastal linens. Second bedroom also has a granite breakfast bar, microwave, modest refrigerator and full bathroom. Expanded Cable TV with over 250 channels with new CD/DVD sound system with IPod Docking Station in living room. Totally supplied kitchen with polished NEW granite counters, top of the line NEW stainless appliances and a new Keurig machine. The villa is supplied with Free WiFi (high speed wireless internet). NEW wood and carpeted floors all over the entire villa!
The living room couch converts to a queen bed. Eight-ten people can be accommodated for dining together. Screened porch is gorgeously decorated and a great place to appreciate morning coffee or a inviting meal. Nice swimming pool with poolside furnishings, a restroom and changing area less than 100 yards away. Outdoor grilling is available at Waterway Park, a handsome park with a playground, intracostal waterway access and dazzling covered pavillion with numerous grilles.
St. James Plantation has been voted Top 50 "Master Planned Communities" - Come see why! It is not only brilliant but a great place to relax! This villa has a peaceful, central location within the gated plantation. The amenities abound and include 81 holes of championship golf designed by Nicklaus, Hale Irwin, Pete Dye and Tim Cate. The Plantation newly hosted the NC Open Championship tournament and frequently hosts eGolf professional golf tour events. Other luxuries for your appreciation include tennis, a marina on the intracoastal waterway with dockside fine dining, tiki bar and coffee shop/grocery. The marina also includes boat launching and daily and overnite docking as well as a local Artisan present shop. The plantation also has a exercise center, parks, walking/cycling trails, multiple outdoor swimming pools, indoor pool and hot tub, sauna and steam room, eateries, and oceanfront private beach home with swimming pool located mins. away on Oak Island. Rental of the villa includes use of beach chairs, beach towels and beach toys. Please see the link labeled 'Plantation in which villa located' below for more information on St. James Plantation.
Southport is just mins. away and was freshly voted THE NUMBER ONE "HAPPIEST SEASIDE TOWN IN AMERICA" by COASTAL LIVING MAGAZINE! Southport is a cozy, helpful, historic fishing village known for its annual Independence Day festival, which includes events for all ages including an awe-inspiring parade and exceptional fireworks! Southport also hosts the King Mackerel fishing tournament, antique and boutique stores, great seafood and pretty sunsets. Charter fishing trips and sailing are available in Southport. Rent a kayak for a day and discover the close by marsh channels. Visit the historic Bald Head Island lighthouse while touring this whimsical, cloistered island by golf cart or bicycle - a great day trip. Visit the Fort Fisher Aquarium by Ferry - a fun place for children and adults! Both Wilmington (30 mins.) and Myrtle Beach (one hour) are conveniently reached by car.
Animals are allowed. There is an additional $100 Pet Deposit, which is 100% returnable.
Villa can also be rented as a one bedroom, one bath unit. Please e-mail or call for one bedroom rental prices.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation rental homes supply Carolina Beach area printed travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. Search for these magazines and promotional books, as this allows travelers to experience the very same wonderful activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to particular visitors, whether it is beachfront units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Carolina Beach activity that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly properties available in the Carolina Beach area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to locate a property that meets their wishes and spending budget.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Do you believe "5 STAR RENTAL! Gorgeous Golf Course Villa, Newly Updated/Close to Beach, Pets OK" is the best rental home for your next getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Carolina Beach rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. Many visitors choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select a Town and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Carolina Beach you want to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Most vacation homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your selected stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey rental. In most cases, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is the family looking for? Do you simply want a vacation home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are linens offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Do a few people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few vacation homes permit dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds might be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Read The Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "5 STAR RENTAL! Gorgeous Golf Course Villa, Newly Updated/Close to Beach, Pets OK", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you find wear and tear, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager right away. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Many times, neighboring properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. If not, you've gained useful experience that can help with the next search.
- Fishy Fishy Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Mr Pâ€™s Bistro - 0.2 miles
- Yacht Basin Eatery - 0.2 miles
- Baked With Love - 0.3 miles
- Dry Street Pub & Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Frying Pan - 0.3 miles
- Ports of Call Bistro & Market - 0.3 miles
- Thai Peppers - 0.3 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 0.1 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 0.4 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 2.0 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 1.0 miles
- Priority Sailing - 0.2 miles
- Southport Boat Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Captain Betsy Boating Tours - 0.2 miles
- Southport Paddle and Sail - 0.2 miles