- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCOME ENJOY OUR VILLA AND THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH IN THE FALL AND SAVE!!
STAY OCT 18 - OCT 22, SAVE $75
STAY 10/30 - 11/1, SAVE $50
STAY 11/3 - 11/9, SAVE $100
STAY 11/17 - 12/20 AND RECEIVE GREAT MONTHLY DISCOUNT!
DUE TO RECENT CANCELLATION, 12/22/19 TO 4/1/20 IS AVAILABLE. EMAIL OWNER ABOUT GREAT DISCOUNT FOR A LONG TERM RENTAL DURING THIS TIME!
BEAUTIFUL VILLA WITH NEW FLOORING, GRANITE COUNTERS, AND NEW STAINLESS APPLIANCES!!
ST. JAMES PLANTATION VOTED "HAPPIEST SEASIDE TOWN IN AMERICA" BY "COASTAL LIVING" MAGAZINE IN 2015!
ST. JAMES PLANTATION ALSO VOTED TOP 50 MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITIES BY "WHERE TO RETIRE" MAGAZINE IN 2015!
Come Adore our Professionally furbished, immaculate two bedroom, two bath Club Villa including a Striking golf course view from a private screened porch and from inside the villa. Master bedroom has a new king-size bed, and Master bath has new granite counter top! Second bedroom has new queen-size bed and new twin size bed, both with fun, brilliant coastal linens. Second bedroom also has a granite breakfast bar, microwave, and full bathroom. Expanded Cable TV with over 250 channels with new CD/DVD sound system with IPod Docking Station in living room. Entirely supplied kitchen with pretty NEW granite counters, top of the line NEW stainless appliances and a new Keurig machine. The villa is supplied with Free WiFi (high speed wireless internet). NEW wood and carpeted floors all through the entire villa!
The living room couch converts to a queen bed. Eight-ten people can be accommodated for dining together. Screened porch is gorgeously decorated and a great place to relish morning coffee or a appealing meal. Nice swimming pool with poolside furnishings, a restroom and changing area less than 100 yards away. Outdoor grilling is available at Waterway Park, along with a enchanting shaded area with playground, intracostal waterway access and sizable covered pavillion with numerous grilles.
St. James Plantation has been voted Top 50 "Master Planned Communities" - Come see why! It is not only extravagant but a great place to relax! This villa has a peaceful, central location within the gated plantation. The plantation includes 81 holes of golf, generous tennis and pickleball courts and has, thus, become a acclaimed place for active retirees. St. James niceties for your appreciation include a marina on the intracoastal waterway with dockside dining, tiki bar and coffee shop/modest grocery. The marina includes boat launching with daily and over nighttime docking as well as a knowledgeable dock master. The plantation has a generous amphitheater, walking/cycling trails, multiple outdoor swimming pools, indoor pool and hot tub, sauna and steam room, eateries, and oceanfront private beach home with swimming pool located mins. away on Oak Island. Rental of the villa includes use of beach chairs, beach towels and beach toys. Please see the link labeled 'Plantation in which villa located' below for more information on St. James Plantation.
Southport is just mins. away and was newly voted THE NUMBER ONE "HAPPIEST SEASIDE TOWN IN AMERICA" by COASTAL LIVING MAGAZINE! Southport is a whimsical, helpful, historic fishing village known for its annual Independence Day festival, which includes events for all ages including an magnificant parade and unreal fireworks! Southport also hosts the King Mackerel fishing tournament, antique and boutique stores, great seafood and superb sunsets. Charter fishing trips, sailing and jet skis are available in Southport. Rent a kayak for a day and discover the close by marsh channels. Visit the historic Bald Head Island lighthouse while touring this cozy, cloistered island by golf cart or bicycle - a great day trip. Visit the Fort Fisher Aquarium by Auto Ferry - a fun place for children and adults! Both Wilmington (30 mins.) and Myrtle Beach (one hour) are comfortably reached by car.
Family Animals are allowed. There is an additional $100 Pet Deposit, which is 100% returnable.
Villa can also be rented as a one bedroom, one bath unit. Villa can also be rented for long term stays (over a month) with discount included. Please e-mail or call for one bedroom rental costs.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guides with special deals for rental homes, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same terrific attractions at a generally substantial discounted.
- Want to avoid the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for cost savings. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve specific clients, whether it is beachfront rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Carolina Beach gang, from quiet condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to manage promoting and marketing, housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "5 STAR RENTAL! Gorgeous Golf Course Villa, Newly Updated/Close to Beach, Pets OK", review our brief list of factors to consider.
Search Early and Often
Carolina Beach rentals start booking early. To guarantee the greatest choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Carolina Beach rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select your Place and Travel Week
Consensus can be tough among family, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that "5 STAR RENTAL! Gorgeous Golf Course Villa, Newly Updated/Close to Beach, Pets OK" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that everyone understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your family needs to be given the task of getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio dining area? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home charge? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Special Factors to consider
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all property postings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a furry friend? Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds could be limited. Make sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start your Search
When the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the rental home management company might know of very similar homes that suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, vacationers will need to pay state taxes when renting "5 STAR RENTAL! Gorgeous Golf Course Villa, Newly Updated/Close to Beach, Pets OK", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required call the rental manager right away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be valuable.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental should really be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites allow renters to provide reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Did they enjoy their vacation? With some luck everything turned out to be exceptional and you are ready to reserve the same property for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Fishy Fishy Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Mr Pâ€™s Bistro - 0.2 miles
- Yacht Basin Eatery - 0.2 miles
- Baked With Love - 0.3 miles
- Dry Street Pub & Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Frying Pan - 0.3 miles
- Ports of Call Bistro & Market - 0.3 miles
- Thai Peppers - 0.3 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 0.1 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 0.4 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 2.0 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 1.0 miles
- Priority Sailing - 0.2 miles
- Southport Boat Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Captain Betsy Boating Tours - 0.2 miles
- Southport Marina - 0.2 miles