View this property at:
About this Property
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNTS,
*** We honor our Military and First Responders. Military and First Responders will ALWAYS receive a discount, we come from families of Military, Police, and Firemen. It's our way of Paying it Forward. (Discounts vary from $5 - $20 off per nighttime, up to complimentary nights depending on season, length of stay, and other discounts running. Must give proof of service before renting complete)
"Somewhere South" is a convenient first floor condo located just over the bridge at The Sea Trail Golf Resort in handsome Sunset Beach, NC. (about 1 mile to sea) We are across the parking lot from the Activity Center.
***DON'T PAY THE EXTRA FEES TO RENTAL COMPAINIES FOR AMENITIES YOU MAY NOT USE! ***
***100% OF OUR CLEANING FEES GOES TO OUR CREW. We wash ALL BEDDING AND QUILTS between visitors, as well as rotate between 3 sets. So your linens and towels have been washed, and sat in rotation just as an additional layer of protection. The condo is sprayed, cleaned, and sprayed again. All hard surfaces are wiped with sanitizer and sprayed. The filters are changed. Please use the couch sheets to add a layer of protection for you and other visitors. We supply a bottle of sanitizer and hand sanitizer for our visitors as well.
Our 2 bedroom condo has 2 king beds. One is a Sterns and Foster extravagance king. Plus room in each bedroom for an air bed!!! A pack and play with linens are supplied for any little ones. Each bedroom has a private bath with tub shower combination and a vanity area outdoor the bathrooms. Each are supplied with a hair dryer. The condo also has a washer-dryer, full kitchen, living room, and dining area.
Both bedrooms and the living room have flat screen TVs with standard cable in bedrooms and HD cable in living room. Free Wi-Fi is supplied with rental. A intelligent TV & Netflix app ( just need to sign into your account} is located in the Living room.
Linens and towels are included. We have added couch sheets as well to keep the furnishings covered.
WE PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY TO USE WHILE HERE:
4 beach towels, a simple Coleman cooler, 4 simple BASIC sand beach chairs, beach toys, and a beach bag. (See photos) We include a few basic items to get you thru until you can get to the store. One laundry pod, one dishwasher pod, a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a roll of paper towels are included. Usually the condo has other paper and cleaning supplies already supplied.(The Dollar General and Food Lion are just a few mins. away).
Our condo is newly colored, new kitchen, new floors, and other new items!
There is also the Activity Center across the parking lot, for a modest fee you can savor those luxuries too! You have to contact the Activity Center for costs and terms of service.
We register our visitors to use the owner facilities with a 7 day notice. We trust our visitors will respect the niceties and behave. No glass, no running, be kind and tidy up etc... But we know our visitors will be great visitors of our luxuries. We include the rules with directions for the luxuries in the condo. There is a $250 replacement fee for any damage to the key or violations. You may choose from the Pink Palace and the MAC, so 2 sets of pools, horse shoes, bocce ball, bags, etc... We just need everyones name and a contact number to register you as our visitors.
Please reach out with any questions, we are eager to please and make your stay as alluring as possible while on holiday!
We have many great eateries within a brief 20 min. drive. Myrtle Beach is 40 mins. away, and Wilmington is about an hour. Our condo is centrally located, you can fly into either city, and stay on budget.
We have a notebook in the condo with our favorite places, and encourage our visitors to add their thoughts and fun finds to it!
Sea trail is home to three signature golf courses. In addition to golf, there are two clubhouses with full-service golf stores, lounges and dining. Additional golf niceties include putting greens, driving range, and PGA-sanctioned Golf Learning Center. Sea Trail hosts many conventions and weddings. Just off the island, a brief 5 min. drive!
The island of Sunset Beach is located one mile from the Sea Trail Resort. This Barrier island is known for its generous beaches and natural sand dunes. The gentle slope and smooth soft sand makes Sunset one of the top beaches in the country. The island has residential homes only, no high-rise condos or hotels. It has a few modest retail stores, and is a very pristine and casual island get away . Bird Island, a national wildlife preserve, is a brief walk down the beach and is also the location of the "Kindred Spirit". Savor fishing on the pier, surfing, body boarding, or shelling.
Stay a week or a month and appreciate calming in the superb coastal village of Sunset Beach. Within an hour you can visit historic Wilmington, Southport with a ferry to Fort Fisher, the aquarium and Bald Head Island. Little River for fishing charters, dolphin tours, casino cruises and waterfront dining. Calabash is known for it seafood eateries, Calabash Creamery, and Callahan's Shopping. Fine dining or a Seafood Hut can be found within 20 mins. of the condo. Wilmington, North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach are within an hour and offer shopping and entertainment.
The condo has new vinyl plank floor and furnishings, completely supplied for preparing, and super close to the fun and sun! Appreciate year 'round visiting at the condo!
We want to be better than the Rental companies, and offer you and your adored ones the peerless holiday possible.
We have inviting accommodations, we may not have an sea view, but we are a high end ground floor unit, close to amenities, and a mile from the beach. ***We believe our visitors are all responsible people, and extend our niceties to you, we just ask that you treat the pools and comforts with respect and be considerate to others.
We hope you enjoy "Somewhere South", and return for years to come!
#beach #sunsetbeach #NC #sunsetbeachnc #golfvacation #golfcondo #golf #hideaway #beach #needavacation #fishing #myrtlebeach #beachvacation #holiday #retired #ncvacation #seatrail #seatrailactivitycenter #vac #seatrailgolfresort #seatrailgolf #condo #condos #beachgetaway #girlsnightout #gno #vacay #nosnow #gator #somewheresouth #somewheresouthgolf #somewheresouthcondo #villa #wilmington
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with promotions for rental management companies, dining and tours. Look for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows travelers to enjoy those terrific attractions with a possibly significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times provide tremendous bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for price reductions. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Some rental homes are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it is beachfront units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Carolina Beach atteaction you simply love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tips & Tricks
Many people are surprised to learn the number of properties are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Carolina Beach crew, from restful condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Carolina Beach are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping guests with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, as well as routine maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Carolina Beach vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be happy to find that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you book " 10% OFF OCT.. WEEKLY RENTALS ,Sea Trail,1st floor, linens, towels included ", review our brief list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Carolina Beach rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Agreement can be challenging among relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Does your chosen rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive vacation property. A single individual in your group must be responsible for getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you simply want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Will the rental have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Frequently the elder generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all property listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the crew traveling with a dog or cat? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Study your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To assure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Be respectful of the local community. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of tips.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental property to confirm you've collected all valuables.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest about your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.