- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRelish your families most treasured time together in our entirely modernized,redecorated Sea front bungalow. The bungalow is the last 1st street home onthe peaceful East End of the beach giving you the nicest and most private view on the beach. The home was completely renovated from the roof down during the
early spring of 2012. The kitchen includes all new cabinets, appliances, and accessories. The living/dining area includes counter top seating for 3 and a dining table for 6 to 8. The living area includes couch, appreciate seat and a swivel chair for inviting viewing of the Sea or 42' TV.
The bungalow includes 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Each side of the bungalow has its own individually controlled heat and AC with 2 Bedrooms and a full bath. Each side has a master bedroom with a queen size bed. The children bedrooms feature 1 bedroom with a double and twin bed and the 2nd bedroom with a bunk bed- single on the top and double on the bottom that the children will fight over.
The bungalow includes wireless internet and TV's in 3 of the 4 bedrooms. There is a front and back porch with appealing seating and modest tables for outdoor dining. There is an attached comfortable sun outdoor space cloistered right into the heavily sea oat shaped dunes. Adore steaks and hamburgers cooked on the outdoor grille and served in the shaded picnic table/wind way under the
When you are not, swimming, surfing or shelling on the beach or just sitting in one of the many area's to relish the sea, pelicans and dolphins you will be able to adore the many golf courses located within a brief drive of Sea Isle.
The lack of congestion of the East end gives you plenty of room for cycling thru open areas and down to the Intercoastal Waterway to adore the fishing dock, clamming, crabbing or just watching boats and savoring the relaxing vibe.
We also have another bungalow at 362 E 2nd St rental # 373646 which was thoroughly modernized in early 2011. This home is on a corner lot with simple access to the beach. The bungalow also 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, covered Sea side porch with a connected sun outdoor space and a picnic table/seating area in the underneath wind way. This home is less than a block from the 392 E 1st St bungalow. The 362 home rents for $1,795 in season and is also pet chummy.
Renter's Insurance due to weather now available for Fall units!
Keywords: Adore Sea front Pet Amicable Beach Cottage with Your Family
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guide books with promotions for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these guides and promotional books, as this allows visitors to discover the very same attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? The off-peak seasons will offer you terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity you are most looking forward to ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
Some people are shocked to learn the number of properties are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to fit their Carolina Beach crew, from quiet condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rentals in Carolina Beach are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are liked by property owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you think "Beach Front, Dog Friendly, Ocean Isle Beach *SUMMER DATES STILL AVAILABLE!!!*" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Carolina Beach rental homes start booking very early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Carolina Beach vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer family trips..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Start by choosing which specific area of Carolina Beach you prefer to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Choose a Size
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you'll need. Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Does your preferred rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you just desire a property with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are linens included with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! While many vacation rentals permit animals, rules and costs vary per rental. A number of limitations could eliminate a potential vacation property. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start the Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking "Beach Front, Dog Friendly, Ocean Isle Beach *SUMMER DATES STILL AVAILABLE!!!*", as well as various other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager immediately. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine regarding your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything was exceptional and you're all set to re-book the property for next year. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience to help with another search.
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 0.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.8 miles
- Drift - 1.8 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 2.0 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 2.2 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 2.2 miles
- Sugar Shack - 2.3 miles
- Brick Landing Plantation Golf Club - 0.7 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.8 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.8 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.8 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.9 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 2.0 miles