- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe give an abundance of niceties making “Someplace Special” feel much more like home than a beach rental unit. *** KEYLESS ENTRY, COMPLIMENTARY WIFI, DISH, PREMIUM BED LINENS AND BATH TOWELS. WE ALSO PROVIDE A STARTER AMENITY SET WHICH INCLUDES HAND AND DISH SOAP, DISHWASHER DETERGENT, LAUNDRY DETERGENT, PAPER TOWELS, NAPKINS, TOILET TISSUE AND TRASH BAGS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
“Someplace Special” is a enchanting, 4 bedroom, 4 bath, voluminous, bespoke home, freshly constructed in 2013! You will appreciate the brilliant expansive 180 degree sea vistas from the rooftop and adore the sea vistas and sounds of the crashing waves from the lower decks.
Our family amicable home has been designed and adorned for the appreciation of family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not typically found in a beach hideaway. The home is appointed with tile and wood floor and granite counter tops all through, and a bespoke kitchen with tile back-splash and stainless steel appliances. The rooftop outdoor space will dazzle you with its magical appeal where visitors can pass the evening away relishing the sea wind and a favorite drink under the stars.
This fabulous side by side tri-level home is located on a peaceful safe street that is an simple 1-1/2 brief blocks to the beach (one min. walk even with modest children). “Someplace Special” pleasantly accommodates up to 10 visitors. Guests will adore the astounding reverse floor plan!
FIRST FLOORING (ground level)
This home has an exceptional first floor living space which is thoroughly supplied with a separate living area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The first floor area is part of the 4 bedroom home, but feels like a separate space and is the ideal place for children and grown-ups to gather and have fun away from the other visitors. The living room is supplied with a 40” flat screen HDTV; the kitchen portion has a full size refrigerator, sink, microwave and table. The bedroom offers a queen size bed. The bathroom offers a pedestal sink with a combination tub and shower. There are very few units in Carolina & Kure Beach that offer a suite such as this!!
The second floor offers 2 additional bedrooms including the huge master suite. The handsome master has a king size bed, flat screen HDTV and a bespoke walk in closet. The master bath includes his and her vanities and a sizable walk in bespoke tile rain shower. The master suite also has a private outdoor space with sea vistas. The second bedroom on this floor offers a queen size bed, flat screen HDTV, walk in closet and a bathroom including a single vanity with a full size combination tub and shower. In addition, on this floor you will find the laundry is supplied with a full size HE capacity washer and dryer.
The top level open floor plan is ideal for entertaining as the kitchen and living area flow together seamlessly. The third floor is very well appointed with beautiful furnishings and finished in modern coastal décor! The living room offers a 51” flat screen HDTV and plenty of casual seating for the whole family. A modest secretary desk is included for the unfortunate work traveler or for writing postcards to family and friends back home. The bespoke kitchen includes a generous center island which is just right for the chef in the group, who along with the completely supplied kitchen, can conveniently whip up delicious meals from the abundance of new caught seafood and local produce available on the island. The dining table offers seating for six while the kitchen island includes four additional bar- stool seating options, insuring there is enough room for everybody to savor a meal agreeably.
This floor also offers one more bedroom which has a fun, twin over full bunk bed with trundle underneath. The walk in closet is filled with tons of children’s books and toys and there is a flat screen HDTV. This bedroom shares the full bathroom in the hallway which includes a bespoke tile stand up shower and single vanity.
The airy living room opens up onto the third floor outdoor space with plenty of cushioned seating for savoring a hot cup of coffee and peaceful with a good rent while listening to the crashing waves. A spiral staircase leads to the rooftop outdoor space with radiant expansive vistas!
The rooftop outdoor space has undoubtedly been deemed a favorite feature of this splendid home by visitors! With exceptional sea vistas and a constant salty wind, this will be the place everybody will want to gather. The generous 20’ x 18’ covered rooftop outdoor space is decorated with three separate conversation areas. Three sizable Adirondack chair loungers surround an over sized coffee table and two additional loungers with an ottoman are intimately arranged for the most private of conversations.
• Align your body and mind with morning yoga as the sun rises while taking in the wide open sea vistas.
• Spectacular sunsets will await you each and every evening.
• The nighttime ambiance is nearly magical! It is the ideal setting for sharing phenomenal conversations with good friends and creating memorable and lasting memories.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Carolina Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, “Someplace Special” is really a special place to stay.
EXTRA “SPECIAL” AMENITIES:
We have tried to make renting our holiday home as smooth and as fun as ever so you can focus on appealing and spending time with your family and friends.
*The 1st Floor includes a thoroughly furbished private suite. It includes a 2nd refrigerator which makes stocking up on your favorite foods and beverages for your beach holiday much easier.
*WE LOVE KIDS! We have tried to give essential items to make it easier staying at our home with children. We have a high chair, pack-and-play, infant gates, books, toys, games and movies. There is also an outdoor storage area where children will find many fun outdoor games and toys for the beach.
*The side entrance to the home has a hot & cold outdoor shower to rinse off sand after a fun day at the beach.
*Guests have access to the garage where they will find a drying rack wall system has been installed. This will help in drying all beach towels and swimsuits after having another fun day at the beach. A standalone drying rack has been included as well. The garage can also securely store toys, golf clubs and beach equipment etc.
*The home is supplied with a beach cart and cooler to wheel supplies and drinks to the beach for your appreciation. We also have a Radio Flyer red wagon for bringing the children to the beach or a walk around the neighborhood.
*Propane grille available for use in the backyard (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
*Guests will relish eating outdoor at the picnic table in the backyard.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY INCLUDES:
*Guest access to the Front Door and Side Entrance Door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
*We are supplied with high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected.
* ALL TV’s are Flat Screen High Definition with DISH & DVR’s
40” HDTV with DVD player – 1st floor Suite
32” HDTV’s - 2nd floor Bedrooms
51” HDTV with DVD player - 3rd floor Living Room
31” HDTV - 3rd floor Bunk Bed Room
* Come with your own game system and movies from home or appreciate the vast collection of movies supplied for your family to relish.
Linens: Each of our beds has bed covers, bedspreads, blankets and pillows. Premium bed linens and towels (10 bath towels, 10 hand towels, and 10 washcloths) are supplied for your stay at our home, not to be used for the beach. Also supplied are bath mats and 2 kitchen dish towels. As an added benefit, we will have the beds made up with new tidy sheets.
Paper and Cleaning Supplies:
A starter amenities set of paper and cleaning supplies are supplied at our home for your appreciation (ex: 2 rolls of toilet tissue per bathroom, a roll of paper towels, hand soap in each bath, dish soap, 10 tabs of dishwasher detergent, 10 trash bags, 5 laundry detergent pods, napkins and a kitchen sponge etc.)
Our home's kitchen is entirely supplied with dishes, glasses, silverware, serving silverware, bowls, cookware, and bakeware. We have a 4 burner glass top stove, oven, microwave, toaster oven, Keurig coffee maker, and various modest appliances (ex: blender, percolator, mixer, griddle, can opener etc).
Everything you need to feel right at home is here for you!
Guest Reviews 5-Stars:
***** “You very have made this “Someplace Special”…we delighted our time here!”
***** “We adore your beach home; this is our second year back…its handsome!”
***** “Loved the Suite downstairs – the grandkids had a space to themselves.”
***** “We all delighted staying in your splendid beach home – especially up on the roof top
outdoor space. The thoughtful touches ie video library, books & toys for the children, drying
rack were very much appreciated. Everyone had a marvelous beach week!”
***** “We adored our stay here! Charming home and location!”
***** “What a great place! We adored our week and appreciate the accommodations. The
roof outdoor space was fun and gave us a great view – all relished the stars at nighttime.”
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer substantive bargains.
- Several management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You'll get the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rentals can be found in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rental homes in Carolina Beach are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Beautiful Home with Stunning Ocean Views from Rooftop Deck! Thoughtful Extras!", read through our short collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Carolina Beach vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Quite often, the hardest part of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes easier.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Keep in mind that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a costly vacation property. Usually, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Rental Home Features
What property features is the group interested in? Do you want a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a domestic pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Read your contract very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Go Through The Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
After you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please be considerate of the community. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all rental sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but sincere about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a blast? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience to help with your next search.
- Hang Ten Grill - 0.9 miles
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 2.0 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.2 miles
- Celtic Creamery & Seaside Shenanigans Boutique - 1.3 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.5 miles
- Grannys Country Kitchen - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Grill and Tiki Bar - 0.3 miles
- Uncle Vinnyâ€™s Pizzeria Ristorante - 0.5 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.5 miles
- Southport - Fort Fisher Ferry - 4.5 miles
- Pleasure Island Rentals - 1.2 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Beach Lake Park - 0.9 miles
- Tony Silvagni Surf School - 0.9 miles
- CB Surf Shop - 1.0 miles
- Hurricane Alleys - 1.1 miles