- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property2 master bedrooms on the main floor with private baths and 2 bedrooms upstairs that share a full bath. Ideal for two families of 5 that holiday together. The two master bedrooms have king size beds. One bedroom up has full-size bunk beds and a twin, the other bedroom up has 2 full beds. We are kid affable and offer a pack-n-play and bed-rail for the twin bed. There are pillows, blankets, bedspreads and bed pads on all beds. All rooms have TV, except for the room with Bunk Beds.
Back outdoor space with rocking chairs which overlooks the marsh. We see tons of wildlife, multiple deer, and bobcats have been seen. This side of the island is very peaceful, and less traffic/noise.
We are roughly 500 feet from Sea Blvd West. To the Right is private beach access (has a few stairs) for Sea Gull Drive's residents/tenants with a brief walk of 94 feet. To your Left, there is PUBLIC beach access, a brief walk of 211 feet (1 step up and down). We do have a cart to help you carry a few of your chairs to the beach.
:::About Holden Beach:::
Holden beach is “named most exemplary family beach in the united states by Dr. Stephen P. Leatherman, also known as “Dr. Beach,” Holden beach offers modest-town beauty and unspoiled beauty”. It is a family aligned beach and is the ideal place to relax, read, jog, and bicycle. “navigate a kayak or canoe along the photogenic Intracoastal waterway, and keep watch, for you may glimpse endangered loggerhead sea turtles as they surface for air. In this naturalist’s and wildlife haven, you’re sure to find something to delight your whole family—from spotting dolphins in the surf to playfully chasing ghost crabs with flashlights during an evening walk. Have lunch on-the-outdoor space at one of the multiple eateries that sit beside the inter-coastal waterway. Here, you can watch shrimp boats cruise by as they make their way to and from the sea.”
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and rental homes supply Carolina Beach area discount catalogs which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it's beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and wide range of short term rental properties available in the Carolina Beach area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Carolina Beach group, from relaxing condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Carolina Beach are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "Short walk to Beach, quiet side of Island, pool, sleeps 8/10", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Carolina Beach the best rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult among family, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Suitable accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest regarding your stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. How did they feel about the rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. If the rental home was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search next time.
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 1.4 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 3.0 miles
- Silver Hill Grill - 3.6 miles
- Archibaldâ€™s Deli & Rotisserie - 4.2 miles
- Provision Company - 4.6 miles
- Mermaidâ€™s Island Grill - 4.8 miles
- Captain Peteâ€™s Seafood Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- N.C. Dept Of Agricultue - 2.7 miles
- Brick Landing Plantation Golf Club - 3.0 miles
- Holden Beach Pier - 3.0 miles
- Holden Beach Charters - 3.2 miles
- Holden Beach Driving Range - 3.6 miles
- Twister Fishing Charters - 4.3 miles
- Treasure Island Miniature Golf - 4.7 miles
- FantaSea - 4.7 miles
- Provision Company - 4.6 miles