- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyWe are welcoming visitors to our superb home HEAVEN SENT. We have vacationed on Holden Beach for a number of years and appreciate it here so much that we took the plunge and bought a rental home to savor. We are sure you will appreciate the Island as much as we do. Our home is in a prime location! There are two public beach access areas on each end of the street. We are also within walking distance to the local eateries, park, waterway docks and festival area.
Our home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. First floor has 1 Queen sized bedroom with full bath adjacent. Second floor has a enormous master bedroom suite with sea view, upper outdoor space access and an attached bathroom with walk in closet. The second floor also homes the third and fourth bedrooms. One queen sized bedroom, and a bedroom with two twin beds, both have walk in closets. These bedrooms share a bathroom which has separate shower and toilet area from sink area to accept for max. usage. Laundry room is also located in the upstairs hallway, full size washer and dryer. Linen is included for all bedrooms and bathrooms.
The open living concept on the first floor is peaceful and very appealing. The living room has substantial seating for all and a TV with a DVD player for entertainment. There are also T.V.s in each bedroom. The dining area has a huge table and bar area for seating sizable families, and a highchair if needed. The Kitchen area is filled with quality preparing silverware, coffee maker, toaster oven, double oven, glass prepare top, dish washer, granite countertops with a bar and stools. Indoor amenities include WIFI, kidâ€™s games, toys, and books.
The outdoor living space is the best part. The home includes two decks which boast handsome sea vistas. The lower outdoor space is located off the main living area and can be seen from any room within the open concept living space. This outdoor space is covered by the upper outdoor space which accepts for classy shade during the hot summer days. The upper outdoor space has a spectacular view, and is first-rate for sun bathing, or watching the sunset. The most incredible part of both decks is the accessibility to each one via the outdoor stairs, meaning you do not have to go through any rooms to get to each outdoor space!! The front of the home has a relaxing porch which is great for appealing and watching the beachgoers come over the well known bridge! The back yard is very big and fenced in to accept children to play. A new feature is a splendid brand new pool (14x32) 3ft to 6ft deep. There are covered and uncovered areas for your outdoor appreciation. Shower area with hot and cold water, and multiple hose stations to wash sandy feet. Outdoor luxuries include huge storage area for your beach gear, gas grille, beach toys, canopy, and chairs.
There are 2 beach access points with-in walking distance of the home. The Eateries and Pavilion are a brief walk down to the end of the street. Walk down eat dinner and adore the bands playing music in the Pavilion. There is also a park for the little ones candy shop and ice cream.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with promotions for property management companies, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same great attractions at a generally substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your trip week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get discounts. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Carolina Beach are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you think "HEAVEN SENT **NEW RENTAL LISTING FOR 2017** PRIVATE 14×32 POOL " is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Carolina Beach rentals start booking very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Many households plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Consensus can be tough between loved ones, but once this complicated part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Decide on a Size
Determine who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Create a Budget
Will your chosen vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a pricey vacation property. A single individual in your family will have to be in charge of getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental home with open-air lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bedsheets offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Do people in your crew have specialized needs? Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a four-legged friend? Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines can vary. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the rental manager without delay. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental really needs to be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dishes, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental sites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest with regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everyone want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with another search.
- Captain PeteĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Seafood Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- MermaidĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Island Grill - 0.2 miles
- Provision Company - 0.4 miles
- ArchibaldĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Deli & Rotisserie - 1.3 miles
- Fish House Restaurant at Blue Water Point Motel & Marina - 2.8 miles
- Silver Hill Grill - 3.0 miles
- N.C. Dept Of Agricultue - 2.4 miles
- Ollie Raja Fishing Charters - 0.2 miles
- Stand'n Down Charters - 0.4 miles
- FantaSea - 0.4 miles
- Treasure Island Miniature Golf - 0.6 miles
- Twister Fishing Charters - 0.7 miles
- Holden Beach Charters - 1.8 miles
- Holden Beach Pier - 2.0 miles
- Provision Company - 0.4 miles