- 12 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property***PREMIUM SERVICES PROVIDED***
-Premium Grade Linens
-All beds made up upon arrival
-Private POOL & ELEVATOR
Sea's 12 has the Most Breathtaking, 360* Vistas of any Beach Home on Oak Island!!! Be one of the first to experience all this excellent, new in 2017, bespoke constructed oceanfront home has to offer. From the last home on the west tip of Oak Island, adore spectacular 360 degree vistas of the sea, the Intracoastal Waterway, Lockwood Folly River, the natural sand dunes and terrain, and even Holden Beach from this home located in exclusive Kings Lynn. You'll find yourself spending tons of time in the elegant, over-sized great room because of the inverted floorplan, maximizing the long range vistas. The many windows help to bring the outdoor in accepting spectacular vistas of all Kings Lynn’s natural beauty. There is a huge flat screen HDTV with extended cable for when you want to get out of the sun and chill. There are T.V.s in all bedrooms rooms everywhere the home. Internet service is available if you want to surf the internet, or catch up on some work.
Twelve bedrooms and eleven bathrooms make this one of the biggest sea front units on Oak Island. The home will sleep 38 visitors in its well-appointed bedrooms. There are eight master suits with king beds. Let the children savor their play or peaceful time in the three bunk rooms outfitted with double over double beds. The eleven bathrooms guarantee that no one ever has a long wait before they are able to grab a shower or bath.
You can bask in the sunshine beside the handsome private pool while savoring summer winds. Pull up a chair on the sizable pool outdoor space and relish a cool drink when you grow tired of swimming or working on your tan. Turn on the music and watch the sun go down over the water. The pool area is well designed with tons of seating for huge gatherings of family and friends.
You are going to want to pull out all the stops when it's time to showcase your culinary skills while preparing the new seafood you caught. The kitchen pulled out the stops by having 2 of every main appliances in the enormous, well-supplied kitchen makes preparing meals a real enjoyment. So 2 fridges, 2 ranges, 2 microwaves, and 2 dish washers. This home even boast 2 washers and 2 dryers. The elevator is convenient after a long day of playing on the beach, or when it’s time to bring up bags or bags of food. There is also a laundry room supplied with washer and dryer designed to make it painless to get all of that sand out of your clothing. Premium Grade Linens and Bed Service Included for your stay.Beds Made up with tidy linens for your appreciation.
This remarkable home is just ideal for your family holiday, reunion, church getaway or other generous event. You will make memories that will last a lifetime. You will want to return often to this sea front beauty. Ample Parking available for up to 14 cars.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Search for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of those great attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Shoulder seasons provide terrific discounts.
- Several rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat visitors of the same property. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are most longing for during your stay? You will definitely get the most value from a home which most closely suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental homes available in the Carolina Beach area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and strategies to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
How to find and book a great vacation home:
Before you book "Spectacular,12 BR/11 BA Home Perfect For Family Events-Weddings,Etc.-Sleeps 38", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Carolina Beach rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Carolina Beach rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can often be complicated between members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you will need. Keep in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Have a Budget
Will your selected vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure everybody understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. In most cases, just one person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints could dismiss a prospective rental home. Read your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Study the Total Contract
Read the whole agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager straight away. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, adjacent properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but sincere with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the vacation rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great vacation home. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Fish House Restaurant at Blue Water Point Motel & Marina - 1.1 miles
- Captain Peteâ€™s Seafood Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Mermaidâ€™s Island Grill - 2.0 miles
- Provision Company - 2.1 miles
- Archibaldâ€™s Deli & Rotisserie - 2.8 miles
- Silver Hill Grill - 4.4 miles
- Island Way - 4.9 miles
- N.C. Dept Of Agricultue - 4.1 miles
- Blue Water Point Motel and Marina Resort - 1.1 miles
- Fugitive Fishin Charters - 1.1 miles
- Fish House Restaurant at Blue Water Point Motel & Marina - 1.1 miles
- Lockwood Folly Country Club - 1.2 miles
- Ollie Raja Fishing Charters - 1.9 miles
- Stand'n Down Charters - 2.0 miles
- FantaSea - 2.1 miles