- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe ideal island inspired hideaway! Unwind, relax and recharge -- SHO DO LOVETT is a gorgeous waterfront, canal home with an painless walk to the beach. Sleeps 8 restfully with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths; it’s the ideal multi-generational home that offers the most superb of eateries, putt putt golf, ice cream, Live Music, Dancing, Arts & Craft markets and the Coastal Carolina Museum.
Includes: Wonderful outdoor living spaces that give privacy or room to share special family moments. A back yard with gazebo has a working sink, electric and benches for early morning solstice or sunset drinks. With canal access to the Inter Coastal Waterway, this is the premium home for the serious fisherman or sportsman, the working dock fits up to a 21’ boat and is ideal for crabbing, paddle boards, kayaking, jet skis or swimming. Patio with charcoal grille and picnic table, upper decks and a screened in porch with rockers. An open split level with a dining area and entirely outfitted kitchen that leads into the sizable great room with flat screen TV/WIFI & CABLE, a great sectional for napping, another dining table and chairs for that ongoing game or puzzle. Great room leads to screened in porch and has a separate hall to a bathroom with 2 Queen size Master bedrooms on either side. Bath has tub/shower and double sinks. Upstairs, there is a Queen Master bedroom with outdoor space overlooking the waterway and a “jack and jill” bath/tub. The 4th bedroom has a Double bed with a twin bunk and a outdoor space to the front and a view of the beach. We give the linens, bath and beach towels, you’ll just need to bring your own beach chairs, clothes and food. If you can, it’s most exemplary to shop for groceries before you arrive so you can get to the work of RELAXING!
We're merry to coordinate any units you'll need for a golf cart, water sports, bicycles or trolleys. Just come on and adore!!
Parking for 4 cars max. Golf Cart hook up and local rental on the island.
What we give: Bed Linens, Bath Towels
You'll need to bring: Beach chairs & towels
To ensure your well being, we ask that you follow local laws, home and island rules apply and always -- be a good neighbor, and of course, a good citizen while following all traffic and water safety regulations. Guests bear responsibility and liability for any personal injury and or damage to the unit. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help in anyway possible.
- Many management companies and rental properties provide Carolina Beach area promotional catalogs which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the property manager and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to experience those terrific attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times provide significant deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for price reductions. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular types of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. If there's a specific Carolina Beach atteaction that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to uncover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to find a vacation home that suits their wishes and spending budget.
Nearly all rental properties in Carolina Beach are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping families with booking, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Before you decide to book " "Sho do Lovett" on OIB!", go through our short collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Carolina Beach the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Pick a Village and Date
Quite often, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else is much easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One member of your party will have to be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a pet dog? Although a number of rental homes permit household pets, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Read your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Start your Search
After the place, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most vacation rental sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are excited to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Drift - 0.7 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 0.9 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.1 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.3 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 1.5 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 3.3 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.6 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.7 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.8 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.9 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.9 miles