- Ocean Isle Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe ideal island inspired hideaway! Unwind, relax and recharge -- SHO DO LOVETT is a gorgeous waterfront, canal home with an painless walk to the beach. Sleeps 10 restfully with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths; it’s the ideal multi-generational home that offers the best of eateries, putt putt golf, ice cream, Live Music, Dancing, Arts & Craft markets and the Coastal Carolina Museum.
Includes: Wonderful outdoor living spaces that give privacy or room to share special family moments. A back yard with gazebo has a working sink, electric and benches for early morning solstice or sunset drinks. With canal access to the Inter Coastal Waterway, this is the most first-rate home for the serious fisherman or sportsman, the working dock fits up to a 21’ boat and is ideal for crabbing, paddle boards, kayaking, jet skis or swimming. Patio with charcoal grille and picnic table, upper decks and a screened in porch with rockers. An open split level with a dining area and thoroughly outfitted kitchen that leads into the huge great room with flat screen TV/WIFI & CABLE, a great sectional for napping, another dining table and chairs for that ongoing game or puzzle. Great room leads to screened in porch and has a separate hall to a bathroom with 2 Queen size Master bedrooms on either side. Bath has tub/shower and double sinks. Upstairs, there is a Queen Master bedroom with outdoor space overlooking the waterway and a “jack and jill” bath/tub. The 4th bedroom has a Double bed with a twin bunk and a outdoor space to the front and a view of the beach. We give the linens, bath and beach towels, you’ll just need to bring your own beach chairs, clothes and food. If you can, it’s most excellent to shop for groceries before you arrive so you can get to the work of RELAXING!
We're cheerful to coordinate any units you'll need for a golf cart, water sports, bicycles or trolleys. Just come on and relish!!
Parking for 4 cars max. Golf Cart hook up and local rental on the island.
What we give: Bed Linens, Bath Towels
You'll need to bring: Beach chairs & towels
To ensure your well being, we ask that you follow local laws, home and island rules apply and always -- be a good neighbor, and of course, a good citizen while following all traffic and water safety regulations. Guests bear responsibility and liability for any personal injury and or damage to the unit. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help in anyway possible.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Carolina Beach area discount guides which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Could you shift your vacation week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or returning vacationers to the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to discover the number of rentals are offered in Carolina Beach. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Carolina Beach gang, from relaxed condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right rental property:
Before you book " "Sho do Lovett" on OIB!", examine our short checklist of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Carolina Beach vacation homes start booking very early. To assure the best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Carolina Beach rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Carolina Beach you want to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the group. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Will your selected rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, a single member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you want a rental home with outside lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the crew traveling with a furry friend? Even though many vacation rentals permit pets, rules and fees vary per property. Many limitations may eliminate a prospective rental. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
When the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary repairs.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, surrounding properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little. Even though you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific vacation home. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience to help with the next search.
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Drift - 0.7 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.1 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.3 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 1.5 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 3.3 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.6 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.7 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.8 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.9 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.9 miles