- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis five bedroom, five and a half bath charming home, is great for any occasion. Savor the brilliant unobstructed vistas of this second row beach home which is located with one story homes in front. Watch as the sun rises over the delightful waters in the morning from one of the two 2nd story decks; the bigger decks supplied with rockers and out door dining tables; or share a passionate morning with your significant other by the libation table and rocking chairs on the outdoor space of the Master Bedroom.
If that isn't enough, adore the blissful and inviting table on the bottom floor sea facing outdoor space supplied with seating and table arrangements for your closest friends or family. In addition to the above decks, appreciate the generous outdoor space overlooking the fenced private pool which also displays spectacular vistas of the Intracoastal Waterway, the passing boats and the Odell Williamson Bridge.
Bask in the beauty of this amazingly finished home with a classy warm and comfortable island theme and use the copious windows facing the sea to embrace the beauty of the brilliant and pretty mood.
This home is huge and has a well supplied opulent kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances, island bar with high stools, and dining area/bar area welcoming 15+ members to adore with others. The sizable living area is supplied with a gas burning fireplace, 50” flat panel TV and plenty of seating to entertain.
After a dazzling morning full of sunrise and breakfast, walk along the sidewalk less than 200 feet to the beach access where you can pick your superb piece of North Carolina Beach to relax and relish. If not feeling up to the hordes on the beach or the salt water, adore inviting by the private pool or taking a plunge to cool off in the summer months.
Other niceties supplied in this radiant home are full bathrooms in each bedroom, closet space and TVs in all rooms, DVD in master bedroom and living area as well as a Wii for your video game fun, hard wood floors everywhere with carpet in bedrooms and ceramic tile in bathrooms, dishes, silverware, drink ware, full size washer and dryer, sensational decorations, ceiling fans, four outdoor space areas with seating, floats, beach toys, beach wagon, and beach chairs so you don't have to pack them in your already packed car, outdoor shower with changing room, and don’t forget the hammock and swing to relax and relish the sea wind.
The bedrooms are set up as follows: Master Bedroom with 1 King Bed on top floor, 2 Twins on top floor, 1 King on top floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor. A rollaway , pack & play,Crib, as well as a high chair is also avialable. Each bedroom is supplied with its own full bathroom and an additional half bath for added appreciation to the visitors. Need room for a few more to relax? Relaxing top of the line couch and appealing chairs in the living room.
Thank you for considering our home for your extraordinary beach hideaway where a calm and appealing vibe is at your fingertips!
Our beautiful home is located at 70 West First Street. Just a brief walk to the pier , stores ,putt-putt, arcade, eateries, and the choice ice-cream you ever tasted......
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guide books with special offers for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, because this allows travelers to experience the same terrific activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Off-peak times provide sizable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounts. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to learn how many rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Carolina Beach group, from restful condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Carolina Beach are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!!! Absolutely Gorgeous Home! Prime Location on the Island!", examine our brief checklist of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Carolina Beach the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Decide on a Community and Time
Quite often, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your company. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental property. One individual in your party must be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines differ. Many limitations may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rentals" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive properties, local agencies provide you with fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of very similar properties that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Go Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular rate, visitors will have to pay state taxes when renting "EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!!! Absolutely Gorgeous Home! Prime Location on the Island!", in addition to various other fees that may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if fixes are required contact the rental manager without delay. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward in regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the issue.
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they love their vacation? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 0.3 miles
- Drift - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.1 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 2.6 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.3 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.4 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.4 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.5 miles