- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Beach Chairs
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Gas Fireplace
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Deck
About this PropertyThis five bedroom, five and a half bath radiant home, is great for any occasion. Relish the striking unobstructed vistas of this second row beach home which is located with one story homes in front. Watch as the sun rises over the handsome waters in the morning from one of the two 2nd story decks; the bigger decks supplied with rockers and out door dining tables; or share a passionate morning with your significant other by the libation table and rocking chairs on the outdoor space of the Master Bedroom.
If that isn't enough, adore the Striking and comfortable table on the bottom floor sea facing outdoor space supplied with seating and table arrangements for your closest friends or family. In addition to the above decks, appreciate the sizable outdoor space overlooking the fenced private pool which also displays spectacular vistas of the Intracoastal Waterway, the passing boats and the Odell Williamson Bridge.
Bask in the beauty of this amazingly furbished home with a classy warm and appealing island theme and use the copious windows facing the sea to embrace the beauty of the radiant and alluring vibe.
This home is generous and has a well supplied blissful kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances, island bar with high stools, and dining area/bar area welcoming 15+ members to relish with others. The splendid living area is supplied with a gas burning fireplace, 50” flat panel TV and plenty of seating to entertain.
After a alluring morning full of sunrise and breakfast, walk along the sidewalk less than 200 feet to the beach access where you can pick your superb piece of North Carolina Beach to relax and savor. If not feeling up to the hordes on the beach or the salt water, adore inviting by the private pool or taking a plunge to cool off in the summer months.
Other luxuries supplied in this beautiful home are full bathrooms in each bedroom, closet space and TVs in all rooms, DVD in master bedroom and living area as well as a Wii for your video game fun, hard wood floors all over with carpet in bedrooms and ceramic tile in bathrooms, dishes, silverware, drink ware, full size washer and dryer, striking decorations, ceiling fans, four outdoor space areas with seating, floats, beach toys, beach wagon, and beach chairs so you don't have to pack them in your already packed car, outdoor shower with changing room, and don’t forget the hammock and swing to relax and adore the sea wind.
The bedrooms are set up as follows: Master Bedroom with 1 King Bed on top floor, 2 Twins on top floor, 1 King on top floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor. A rollaway , pack & play,Crib, as well as a high chair is also avialable. Each bedroom is supplied with its own full bathroom and an additional half bath for added appreciation to the visitors. Need room for a few more to relax? Cozy top of the line couch and inviting chairs in the living room.
Thank you for considering our home for your extraordinary beach hideaway where a calm and calming ambience is at your fingertips!
Our elegant home is located at 70 West First Street. Just a brief walk to the pier , stores ,putt-putt, arcade, eateries, and the most exemplary ice-cream you ever tasted......
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with deals for rental properties, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to shift your trip dates? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies provide financial savings to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of travellers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Carolina Beach activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to locate a property which matches their wishes and spending budget.
The vast majority of rental homes in Carolina Beach are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Before you book " Absolutely Gorgeous Home! Prime Location on the Island!", review our short checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Carolina Beach rental properties start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. Many groups choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Agreement can be tough among relatives, but once this difficult part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you need to have. Keep in mind that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each party knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
In some cases the older generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read The Contract
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager right away. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding residences are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental to be sure you've collected all personal belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they love their stay? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Drift - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.1 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 2.6 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.3 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.4 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.4 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.5 miles