- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYOUR HOST AT YOUR PLEASURE
Surf Watcher Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 929633
903 West Main St,
Gray Dolphin Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 932557
201 West Main St.
Of course, you are on the BEACH. We appreciate to interact with our Guests. I am not on the beach, but I am just a phone call away or by text or e-mail. We are committed to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. When needed I have personal assistance available on site.
DIRECTIONS TO SUNSET BEACH
Sunset Beach is in Southeastern North Carolina. It is the last Island in North Carolina. The island is about 7 miles off of U.S. 17 at Highway 904. Coming from the North turn Left on to 904 (from the South turn Right). Take 904 to the second traffic light (roughly 4 miles from the intersection with U.S. 17). Turn right and follow the signs to Sunset Beach. The bridge onto the island is roughly 2 more miles. At the circle take the Mannon Gore bridge, 1 more mile to Main St. Turn right on to West Main St. 201 is on the Left at the corner of 28th St. 903 in on the Left just past 35th St.
THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH in NORTH CAROLINA
Sunset Beach, formally known as Bald Beach, is the southernmost island in North Carolina. The island was bought in 1955 by Mannon C. Gore from the Brooks family, which dates its ownership back to the 1700's. Mannon Gore, a farmer by trade, possessed vast skills in the bridge building and dredging work. Using these skills, Mr. Gore began his vision of Sunset Beach by designing and building the causeway and the first pontoon swing bridge onto the island. Mr. Gore also constructed the original Vesta Pier on the island named after a civil war blockade runner that now rests buried in the sand beside the present Sunset Beach pier. Unit sales began in 1958 and Sunset Beach has grown in every way since. To aid Mannon Gore, his son Edward M. Gore, Sr. joined the work in the late 1950's. Together they successfully developed and shaped the island into what the island is today. As the lovely island's beaches grow, we continue to maintain the painless feeling of yesterday’s when times were simpler.
This home has been family owned for more than 40 years. One of the original homes constructed on the West End Oceanfront in 1972. Constructed by Mr. Watcher & lovingly cared for till we fell in adore with this home in October 15, 2008. We have had a New & Committed Appreciate for this home. This home is Family neighborly, just right for the number of visitors you may choose to invite & offer all comforts possible.
PEACE & QUITE
Sunset Beach is well known for its Family Chummy environment. I had the comfort to encounter some bicycle riders. They were open about their want to stay in Sunset Beach. ”It’s rather”, they said.
The calming island that is ideal for your hideaway. The island has a few specialty stores where you can savor your ice cream cone, quart of milk or odds & ends for sandwiches. This is the peaceful & rather you will treasure the most for your morning-evening walks, bicycle rides, or excursion on the pier to fish or just relish the beach. The Sunsets you will never forget.
YOU GET ALL THIS
Your Family Will Appreciate the Spectacular Sunrises / Sunsets, Priceless Sea Vistas and Sounds that You Will Hear from the Outdoor spaces of This Sunset Beach Holiday Rental. This Sea Front Home Sleeps 14, Non-Smoking, No Animals. Bedrooms Consist of: MBRW: K, SBRW: Q & 2 Bunk beds, MBRE: Q & Q, SBRE: S & S, Living Area: Q Sleeper, 4- 1/2 Baths (2 New Baths w/Non-Slip Ceramic Floor Tile & Fans). All New Hurricane Windows Throughout, All New Plantation Blinds Throughout, Very High-Speed Wireless. Our Promise to You Is to Provide a Very Well-Maintained Huge Oceanfront with Great Reception & Wi-Fi. The Owners Make Consistent Annual Updates to the Structure, Furnishings, Linens & Conveniences in this Family Affable Home. We Pledge to Provide You All the Comforts Possible! Cell Signal Booster for All Providers. NEW INFANT SEAT. All Bedrooms Have Their Own TV's. 2 DVD's, audio system iPod Dock, 5 Color TV's, Netflix Available to use with your account in the Living Room. 2 Ceiling Fans on the Porch, 2 in the Great Room. Library with Dedicated Ice Maker & Snow Cone Maker, 10 Seat Dining Table, Extra Folding Table With 6 Folding Chairs, 3 Counter Stools. You May Appreciate Cooking in a Substantial Kitchen with Extensive Double-Kitchen Cabinets, Labels Supplied on All Cabinets & Drawers, Inside Fish Sink Supplied with a Dedicated Reverse Osmosis Water Filter w/Spout, Glass Container w/Spout. You Should No Longer Need Water Bottles! French Door Fridge, New Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster Oven, 4 Slice Toaster, 12 Cup Coffee Maker, Abundance of Silver Ware & Dinner Ware, Cooking Utensils/Cookware, Take Away Disposable Food Containers, New Mats Throughout. 500sf Sea Side Screened in Porch, 5 Rockers, 2 Gliders, Breakfast Table with 4 Chairs. Roof Deck / Sun Deck Elevated Board Walk with Outside Shower / Foot Rinse, Fish Flag on Pole, Painted Path Stones That Will Come with You to the End of the Rainbow. Ground Floor Screened Shower with Hot & Cold Water, New Washer & Dryer, Weber Charcoal Grille, Kitchen Aid Gas Grille with Extra Propane Tanks, Picnic Table With 2 Benches, Childrens Table With 4 Stools. Cement Ground Floor Parking Area Sand Free. Partial Check-In, when SCHEDULED, Is Accepted After 1:30pm (We'll Have a Bedroom, Bathroom Ready for Your Use by That Time. You Can Drop the Bags and Head to the Beach While We Finish the Cleaning by Our Normal Check-In Time of 3pm). Great House with Countless Free Conveniences Supplied for Your Individual and Personal Pleasure, Wonderful Vistas of the Atlantic & the Wondrous Sky.
ONE KEY for YOUR NEEDS
One key gets you into all your needs, the entrance door, the ground floor Laundry. This you will get from the lock box (Code Included Before You Arrive). Once you get in Put the Key Back in the Lock Box. You will have 2 identical keys for your enjoyment to use during your stay.
THINGS to BRING
Our home is supplied for normal housekeeping. It is furbished to the owner's taste, so please care for these items as they were your own. You will find linen, towels, bed pads, bedspreads and pillows. Our home will have starter paper products for your emergency appreciation. Cleaning materials; broom, dust pan, cleaning rags, bucket & mop are included for your comfort. This brief checklist is supplied to assist you with your packing and shopping.
• Laundry Detergent Pods (Supplied in Laundry Room*)
• Dish Washing Detergent (Wall Sink Disposable Dispenser Supplied)
• Dish Washer Jell Pods (Supplied Under Sink)
• Dish Towels (Supplied)
• Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with Dedicated Water Spout (Supplied)
You may no longer need water bottles
• Disposable One Time Use Food Containers (Supplied*)
• Kitchen Garbage Bags (Included)
• Paper Towels (One Roll Supplied)
• Toilet Paper (One Roll per Bathroom Included)
• Bed Sheets (Supplied)
• Bath Towels (Included)
• Face Cloths (Included)
• Hand Soap (Disposable Dispenser Included in Each Bathroom*)
• Body Wash (Wall Dispensers Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Shampoo (Wall Dispensers Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Beach Chairs (Many Included in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Toys (Many Supplied in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Cart (Supplied in Guest Storage*)
NOTE: * These items can only be guaranteed or replenished if missing at the season's end
THINGS NOT PROVIDED
• Beach Towels
• Beach Bag
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it is beachfront homes with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available in Carolina Beach. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Carolina Beach are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may occur.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you think " @ Ocean Front Guest Friendly Home "The Jewel On The Beach"" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Carolina Beach vacation homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Decide on a Village and Date
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your trip is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
How many relatives are joining your trip? Consider that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Have a Budget
Does your favorite rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single member of your company needs to be responsible for collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a vacation property with outside lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property payment? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Do people in your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your pets. Although many rental homes allow cats and dogs, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds could be limited. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. If not, you have gained valuable experience that will help with your next search.
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- The Oyster Rock - 3.3 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 4.6 miles
- Sugar Shack - 4.7 miles
- Drift - 4.7 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 4.8 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 4.8 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- Sunset Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Julie's Rentals - 0.4 miles
- Summertide Adventure Tours - 1.2 miles
- Oyster Bay Golf Links - 1.7 miles
- Sea Trail Plantation - Maples Course - 1.8 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 2.9 miles
- Thistle Golf Club & Estates - 3.2 miles
- Calabash Nautical Gifts & St. Nick Nacks - 3.5 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- Eagles Beachwear - 4.8 miles
- Sunset Beach Trading Company - 0.4 miles
- Coral Tree Salon and Day Spa - 3.3 miles
- Callahan's of Calabash - 3.5 miles
- Moon Fairy's - 4.0 miles
- Jewelry By Wendy - 4.0 miles