- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLocated on the rather north end of Wrightsville Beach this gorgeous unit has over 5000 sq of comfortable living space on 4 levels with expansive vistas of the sea and sound. Every room has a view. There are 7 decks on three floors that overlook either the sea or the sound. Elevator service to all levels for your appreciation
Non-stop entertainment: a shuffleboard court, kayaks, bicycles , modest heated pool and hot tub are some of the amenities
As a ideal home for a group, there’s a great variety of living space inside and out. The entryway and great room are both open to the floor above - soaring ceilings, with tile and wood floors. This home is bespoke from top to bottom, with constructed-ins bookshelves, flat-screen TVs , oriental rugs and oriental accessories
The 4th level ( top level) is a big room with queen bed, futon inflatable bed , ,full bathroom living area, wet bar ,sizable screen TV, 2 Outdoor spaces 1 overlooking the sound and lagoon and 1 overlooking the sea. Magnificent sunsets
The sizable great room, kitchen, dining and master bedroom are located on the 3rd floor including great vistas in every direction. The open floor plan extends into the refined, great room with a 30 ft ceiling enormous dining table seats 10 people plus an adjacent breakfast area with sitting for 4. Well-supplied kitchen for all your preparing needs.
The Master bedroom is on the main living area ( 3rd floor) and has a queen bed, sitting area and bath with huge bespoke tiled shower, his and her vanities and a Jacuzzi with great sea vistas.
The 2nd floor has 4 bedroom consisting of 1 king bed ,2 queen beds and 2 twin beds, 2 baths, & a laundry room.
On the 1st level is a Solarium with a modest indoor heated pool and hot tub overlooking a seeming ceaseless savanna
Garage level: exterior shower room; patio; additional refrigerator Beach cart for smooth transport of chairs, cooler, etc to beach. 2 adult bicycles, 2 kayaks and beach chairs
This home offers the most elegant of both worlds. Walk out your back door to your private pier . Relish bird watching, fishing, kayaking etc. The sea beach path is directly across the street, which is the only beach access with showers and bathroom
This home is most impressive suited families , get-togethers, work meetings and mature adults.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus offer guide books with special offers for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a certain Carolina Beach activity you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the range and wide selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Carolina Beach area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Carolina Beach family, from quiet condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may arise.
Seasoned Carolina Beach vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be happy to find that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Do you think " 6 bedroom waterfront " is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Carolina Beach the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the most challenging part of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be more straightforward.
How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Will your preferred rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that everybody understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Build a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do individual members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your observations.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Nearly all rental management company websites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the rental home? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.5 miles
- Oceans - 1.2 miles
- 22 North Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- King Neptune Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Vitoâ€™s Pizzeria - 2.1 miles
- Cafe Del Mar - 2.1 miles
- Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill - 2.2 miles
- Annex - 2.2 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Johnnie Mercers Pier - 1.6 miles
- Wrightsville SUP - 1.6 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Museum of History - 2.0 miles
- Stanback Coastal Education Center - 2.0 miles
- Fred and Alice Stanback Coastal Education Center - 2.0 miles
- King Neptune Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Aussie Island Surf Shop - 2.2 miles