- Ocean Isle Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Jetted Tub
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDon't bring all that beach stuff!
This villa comes with beach gear (check out our video) and cleaning! Tired of climbing stairs? This lower unit is conveniently accessible and the lower height is more toddler amiable. Our villa also includes cable TV and internet (if you're trying to keep up with your e-mail).
Hey, you've got enough to pack. You know....those sandy beach chairs, sticky body boards and half sprung umbrellas? Leave them at home! We give beach chairs, beach umbrellas, a beach cart, a grille and a cooler. You actually have room in the SUV for the children and grandma.
Inside this opulence unit is attractively decorated with an island décor, comfortable beds and a completely supplied kitchen. We tried to create an inviting island haven while still maintaining functionality. So....sometimes we opted for room appeal over just adding additional linens. Hopefully you can get a feel of this from our photos and video.
As mentioned, our villa is on the lowermost level (one above the parking level) so there aren’t a lot of stairs to climb. The elevator (great for check-in) is always available but it seems the stairs get more daily use. There's an outdoor shower to hose down those sand covered creatures you had to drag off the beach. Plus you have full access to the storage room on the parking level (where the beach gear is).
To the beach is straighforward, we're one of the closer villas to the beach. The three min. walk (you can see the shorefront from the front porch) places you at a opulent section of OIB that is currently undeveloped (see the video/picture of the beach). Also, a four min. walk has you at the beach club facilities, including a meticulous sea front pool/Jacuzzi as well as the Tiki bar and restaurant. There also is beach access at the pool and you have full use of the parking facilities, if you want to drop children/gear off.
In the evening, appreciate the lagoon view from the outdoor space swing. There are some fantastic sunsets at OIB, primarily, because it's more of an east/west beach. The lit fountain in the lagoon is inviting to see/hear at nighttime. During the day, the little ones savor watching the lagoon turtles sunbathing themselves.
Want to catch up on your golf or tennis? As you probably already know, there are a lot of premiere golf courses in the area. The tennis courts are on site, part of the Islander Resort.
As far as sleeping goes, the villa accommodates 8 in beds (King, King, Queen, 2 Singles) and one additional person in a rollaway.
A little more about the beach front pool, infant pool, Jacuzzi, restaurant and Tiki bar. It's a huge sized pool with tons of outdoor space space and lounge chairs. It overlooks the surf so you can kinda get the most elegant of both worlds from there. Plus, there's beach access on both sides of the pool. This area is only available to owners and visitors (like you!) of the Islander resort. There is a big parking lot that you are complimentary to use. So....it can be a great drop off point for children and beach gear for both the pool and the beach.
Do you miss the hub-bub of Myrtle Beach? We don't particularly. But, if you do, it's just a 45 min. drive and you can have all the shopping, eateries, traffic and attractions that you want. Speaking of eateries, there are tons of good ones on and off the island. We will be glad to share our favorites with you (we've been going to OIB for the last thirty five years!).
Sea Isle Beach is a great family beach. It is amazing for long beach walks, elegant sunsets, great sea swimming and fishing and some great family memories.
It's all part of the Islander resort, your peerless Sea Isle Beach units option.
Keywords: Sea Isle Beach units, Carolina beach units, 4BR, beach home, condo, Islander Villas, Carolina beach units, Sea Isle Beach units, golf holiday units, Myrtle Beach
Note: We strive to keep the storage room well supplied but the exact items there for your stay may differ from those in the video.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Carolina Beach area travel discount magazines which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the local itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to stay away from packed areas and save money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are most getting excited about ? You'll get the best value from a home which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Information
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Carolina Beach group, from relaxing condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Carolina Beach are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Below are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you book " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!", go through our short collection of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Carolina Beach the best vacation homes are booked early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of homes, we recommend searching and booking your Carolina Beach getaway Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Carolina Beach you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Pick a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your family must be responsible for getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the property have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Suitable access could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Almost all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies differ. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental property. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, travelers will need to pay local taxes when renting " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!", in addition to any other fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager straight away. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents often live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in sound condition. Sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Most rental management companies and rental search sites allow customers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation home. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Drift - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.8 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.8 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 3.8 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.6 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.6 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles