- Ocean Isle Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Jetted Tub
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDon't bring all that beach stuff!
This villa comes with beach gear (check out our video) and cleaning! Tired of climbing stairs? This lower unit is conveniently accessible and the lower height is more toddler welcoming. Our villa also includes cable TV and internet (if you're trying to keep up with your e-mail).
Hey, you've got enough to pack. You know....those sandy beach chairs, sticky body boards and half sprung umbrellas? Leave them at home! We give beach chairs, beach umbrellas, a beach cart, a grille and a cooler. You actually have room in the SUV for the children and grandma.
Inside this comfort unit is gorgeously furbished with an island décor, appealing beds and a completely supplied kitchen. We tried to create an inviting island haven while still maintaining functionality. So....sometimes we opted for room appeal over just adding additional linens. Hopefully you can get a feel of this from our photos and video.
As mentioned, our villa is on the lowermost level (one above the parking level) so there aren’t a lot of stairs to climb. The elevator (great for check-in) is always available but it seems the stairs get more daily use. There's an outdoor shower to hose down those sand covered creatures you had to drag off the beach. Plus you have full access to the storage room on the parking level (where the beach gear is).
To the beach is straighforward, we're one of the closer villas to the beach. The three min. walk (you can see the shorefront from the front porch) places you at a superb section of OIB that is currently undeveloped (see the video/picture of the beach). Also, a four min. walk has you at the beach club facilities, including a pretty sea front pool/Jacuzzi as well as the Tiki bar and restaurant. There also is beach access at the pool and you have full use of the parking facilities, if you want to drop children/gear off.
In the evening, relish the lagoon view from the outdoor space swing. There are some exceptional sunsets at OIB, primarily, because it's more of an east/west beach. The lit fountain in the lagoon is inviting to see/hear at nighttime. During the day, the little ones savor watching the lagoon turtles sunbathing themselves.
Want to catch up on your golf or tennis? As you probably already know, there are a lot of premiere golf courses in the area. The tennis courts are on site, part of the Islander Resort.
As far as sleeping goes, the villa accommodates 8 in beds (King, King, Queen, 2 Singles) and one additional person in a rollaway.
A little more about the beach front pool, infant pool, Jacuzzi, restaurant and Tiki bar. It's a huge sized pool with tons of outdoor space space and lounge chairs. It overlooks the surf so you can kinda get the most great of both worlds from there. Plus, there's beach access on both sides of the pool. This area is only available to owners and visitors (like you!) of the Islander resort. There is a big parking lot that you are complimentary to use. So....it can be a great drop off point for children and beach gear for both the pool and the beach.
Do you miss the hub-bub of Myrtle Beach? We don't particularly. But, if you do, it's just a 45 min. drive and you can have all the shopping, eateries, traffic and attractions that you want. Speaking of eateries, there are tons of good ones on and off the island. We will be glad to share our favorites with you (we've been going to OIB for the last thirty five years!).
Sea Isle Beach is a great family beach. It is phenomenal for long beach walks, handsome sunsets, great sea swimming and fishing and some great family memories.
It's all part of the Islander resort, your peerless Sea Isle Beach units option.
Keywords: Sea Isle Beach units, Carolina beach units, 4BR, beach home, condo, Islander Villas, Carolina beach units, Sea Isle Beach units, golf holiday units, Myrtle Beach
Note: We strive to keep the storage room well supplied but the exact items there for your stay may differ from those in the video.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with special deals for rental properties, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds? Shoulder seasons feature outstanding promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual property owners often offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Carolina Beach. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Carolina Beach family, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Carolina Beach vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to know that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
How to find and book a great rental property:
Do you think " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!" is the best rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Carolina Beach rental homes start booking very early. To ensure the very best selection of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Carolina Beach getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Begin by determining which particular area of Carolina Beach you prefer to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Select a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the group interested in? Do you only desire a property with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, in town, or near wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your pets. While a number of vacation homes allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with excellent service..
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal charge, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!", in addition to any other fees that may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should tragedy strike.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager straight away. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If the property wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search next time.
- Drift - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.8 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.8 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 3.8 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.6 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.6 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles