About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3600 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
***This home is currently undergoing renovations beginning October 2022. Entire home is being refreshed and game room being added to ground level at pool area. New photos will be posted once renovations are complete. We can't wait for everybody to see the final product!
Unbelievable ocean, sound, and Tubbs inlet vistas from this end of the Isle escape! Relaxing covered porches offer spectacular sunset vistas. Plenty of room for everybody with enormous bar and dining areas, and an upstairs loft with a game table. Private dock with painless access to the sound on the front side of the home and a gorgeous pool in the back. Step right out on to the sand and appreciate one of the most relaxing, private beaches. Located on the gated, private west side of OIB.
*Please note the 5% management fee of the total reservation amount is non-returnable after booking*
TOWN RULES & REGULATIONS
• PLEASE STAY OFF THE DUNES! Help us preserve fragile dune vegetation.
This ordinance is stringently enforced. ($100 fine)
• For the safety of our residents, guests and endangered nesting sea turtles, NO CABANAS, TENTS, OR AWNINGS are allowed on the beach at any time. Umbrellas, *infant pop-up tents (*no bigger than 46”L x 36”D x 36”H), and wind-powered sunshades (one continuous pole—fabric no bigger than 160 sq ft—placed within 25ft of dune line only) are permissible.
• All beach equipment and personal items must be removed from the beach strand on a daily basis. In order to keep our beach safe and clean, all items left unattended and remaining on the beach between the hours of 7pm-7:30am will be classified as abandoned and removed & disposed of by the Town. Please remember that all beach equipment shall be placed at least ten feet from sea turtle nest or dune vegetation and cannot be seaward of the nest. Failure to comply with regulation will result in a civil penalty of $50 for each offense.
• Be sure to use our designated PUBLIC ACCESS WALKWAYS; all other areas are private property.
• NO LITTERING and remember glass containers are not allowed on the strand.
• All dogs must be on a leash, contained or fenced at all times. NO DOGS allowed on the beach strand from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Memorial Day to Labor Day. No Dogs allowed at any time in Public Access/Parking Areas. The Town does have a Pooper Scooper Ordinance. For your convenience, waste bag receptacles are located along the streets and near public access areas.
• NO FEEDING OF ANIMALS allowed at any time in Public Access Areas.
• No motor cars, battery-powered or wind-powered cars on the dunes or strand. NO BICYCLES ON STRAND from Memorial Day to Labor Day. (Battery operated wheelchairs ARE allowed).
• Absolutely no charcoal grilling, or other type of open fire on porches, decks, patios, or landings above ground level. ONLY COOK/GRILL ON GROUND LEVEL. Strictly enforced by the police. Electric and gas grilles are allowed only if permanently attached to landing and not covered by any type of roof or awning.
• No consumption or serving of alcoholic beverages in public places or within the passenger area of a motor car.
• QUIET PLEASE! No unreasonably loud, disturbing, and unnecessary noise, particularly between 10:00 PM - 7:30 AM. No construction activity shall take place before the hours of 8:00 AM and after the hours of 8:00 PM unless specific permission has been granted by Town officials to waive restrictions in order to allow contractors to perform emergency repairs or take mitigating action to secure property from additional damage.
• ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS - N.C. State Law $500 fine. As an exception to this provision, a permit may be obtained for a fireworks exhibition or display from the Town supplied the display is designed and performed by a company that specializes in the performance of firework displays, the display area adheres to or exceeds applicable National Fire Protection Association standards and insurance is included. Sky Lanterns are also PROHIBITED!
• For the safety of our swimmers AND surfers, NO SURFING ACCEPTED WITHIN 1000 FEET OF PIER.
Surfing allowed in the areas east of Monroe Street and west of Oxford Street.
• No Skate Boarding, Roller Skating, Roller Blading or Scooters allowed on public streets.
• No parking overnight within the public access areas or parking tons. Do not block public or private accessways. NO PARKING ON SIDEWALKS. PARKING PERMITTED IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
• No camping and no camping cars (except when used for transportation only). No sleeping in cars or campers.
• BE FIRE SAFE! No fire on strand, dunes and other public places.
• Please observe "No Wake" speed in all canals. Boats and Jet Skis must operate at "Idle Speed" in canals.
• Please remember the Town does not have lifeguards on duty. The SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN WHILE SWIMMING IS ENTIRELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
• You MUST have a valid Driver’s License to operate a Golf Cart. Please contact the Police IMMEDIATELY if you see a minor driving a golf cart on the island. (910) 579-4221
• No digging holes on beach strand bigger than 16” deep x 5’ wide. Shovels (other than toy shovels intended for use by kids) are prohibited on beach strand. Holes must be attended AT ALL TIMES and filled back in before leaving the beach strand or 7pm, whichever occurs first.
About the Area
Located in Sunset Beach, this vacation home is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ocean Isle Beach and Brunswick Islands Beach, while Museum of Coastal Carolina and Sunset River Marketplace are cultural highlights. Ingram Planetarium and Planet Fun are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.