- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property* BEACH CLUB ACCESS ON OAK ISLAND WITH SEA FRONT POOL*
*Booking summer of 2020 now **
Brand new quartz kitchen and bathrooms!
PREMIER UNIT! THANK YOU TO OUR GUESTS :)
Southport was named the happiest oceanside town from coastal magazine for 2015. Southport also listed in the top 46 peerless coastal towns by good housekeeping 2017! The list keeps going ...Come see why!!
Attractively re-finished modern 2 bedroom, 2 full bath club villa with brilliant handsome vistas of the golf course. Charming upgrades include New quartz kitchen and bathrooms!Adore the view from your private screened porch. This is really the pent home view!! Master bedroom suite has queen size bed. Second bedroom has 2 twin beds with a full size pull out. Each bedroom has its own full bath. This unit is unique as it is a 'lockout' unit which is a second bedroom/kitchenette unit separated by a connecting door. The second bedroom has its own basic kitchenette with full bath. It is the ideal set up to bring in laws, friends or children/grandchildren where they can have their own space while still connected. The main kitchen with preparing area is off the living room. The entire villa is supplied with wi-fi and enlargened digital cable on two TV's. It has a superb well supplied kitchen for all your meals. Appreciate breakfast on the screened porch with your outdoor furnishings or appreciate a glass of wine and prepare on your weber grille. Sit on the front porch rockers and have your coffee or favorite drink.Your villa area has its own swimming pool just a brief walk from the villa. (seasonal). . Private beach club as well with an sea front pool on Oak Island just over the bridge. This unit is in Club Villa , not Marshwinds. Newer, bigger than marshwinds and with screened porch.
Visiting Southport, NC you get a genuinely unique destination that combines all the charisma of a laid back coastal village with historic southern architecture and style. Southport is located at the mouth of the Cape Fear River, the intracoastal waterway and the Atlantic Sea. The view from the waterfront is extraordinary. It has been the passionate setting for dozens of TV shows and movies including 'Safe Haven.'There are many great eateries. Unwind on one of the many bench swings down by the waterfront. The downtown area is one of a kind where the streets are lined with modest unique stores. The massive sprawling oak trees border the avenues leading to striking historic homes. Southport is home to the N.C. 4th of July festival. ( rent early).
St. James Plantation is a beautiful coastal community in Southport which has its own Marina. 15+ miles of trails, nature and wildlife, eateries and golf. Fishing for the children and playgrounds. Oak Islands south facing beach on the Atlantic Sea is at your feet with an oceanfront beach club with pool. Restrooms with great showers to rinse the children off. Come with the beach chairs, umbrella and sand toys with you from the condo. Boat dock units available to rent as well as bicycles!
Take a ferry to Bald Head Island for the day and discover the 14 miles of unspoiled beaches. The Southern Cape Fear Coast has so much to offer. Visit Caswell and Oak Island beaches. Wilmington is about a 30 min. drive north and Myrtle Beach is about an hour South. Many adventures await you there in the excellent town of Southport. You can venture away from town too to soak up more of what Striking North and South Carolina have to offer.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Carolina Beach area traveller discount catalogs which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Shoulder seasons special offer outstanding opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies offer price savings to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Information
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are sure to locate a rental home that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting guests with booking, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Do you think "Beautiful Southport, Golf Frontage & Oak Island Beach club .New Quartz counters " is the best rental home for your next family vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Carolina Beach vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the best selection of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Carolina Beach vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Many households prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Pick a Village and Time
Quite often, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Be mindful that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Make a Spending Limit
Most rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the price for your preferred stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a costly vacation property. Generally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Will the property need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Will the home have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Do people in your group have specific needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Remember to include your pets. Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Aside from having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. This is more effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the full contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager right away.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the community. Residents often live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Nearly all rental management company websites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If anything was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your review.
Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental home. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- Tommy Thompsonâ€™s Grille - 0.9 miles
- Bar-B-Que House - 1.7 miles
- Russellâ€™s Place Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Little Bitâ€™s Grill - 1.8 miles
- Oak Island Subs and Salads - 1.8 miles
- Pepperoni Grill - 1.9 miles
- Beanaâ€™s Kitchen - 1.9 miles
- Turtle Island Restaurant & Catering - 1.9 miles
- Impulsive Charters - 0.3 miles
- Long Beach Paddle Company - 1.1 miles
- Oak Island Recreation Walkway and Nature Center - 1.2 miles
- Anomaly Charters - 1.5 miles
- Privateer Charters - 1.7 miles
- Environmental Overlook Trail - 1.7 miles
- Jungle Golf - 2.0 miles
- High Tide Helicopters - 2.1 miles