- Holden Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyCome adore your summer holiday with friends and family at this adorable beach bungalow! A brief walk across the street to the beach or check out the spectacular view from the Holden Beach pier and restaurant. You can secure your boat to the 16ft dock after a day of deep sea fishing or tubing in the waterway. Unwind on the porch and drink coffee while planning your day. Fishing and crabbing off the dock in the back is a must. Treat yourself to Haley’s Ice Cream on the beach while rocking and relishing their beach view. Washer and dryer available. Entirely supplied kitchen, no dishwasher though. Cable and internet included. Come with your friends and family and appreciate the gorgeous Holden Beach. Need more details? Contact us! We'd adore to have you stay!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses provide Carolina Beach area travel discount catalogs which feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are the trip dates changeable? The off-peak seasons generally offer amazing rates on rental accommodations.
- Many management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning visitors of the same rental. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain activity you are most anticipating ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn just how many vacation homes are offered in Carolina Beach. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Carolina Beach are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Carolina Beach vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand how to search.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think " 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Short walk to beach & BOAT DOCK 3 night minimum" is the best rental property for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many renowned hot spots, In Carolina Beach the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Carolina Beach rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Select a Community and Date
Agreement can often be tricky among relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental property. A single individual in your group needs to be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the rental have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Do individual members of your crew have specific needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furry family members. Although many rentals allow animals, rules and fees vary per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Start your Search
A number of internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Carolina Beach local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive selection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many property management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Does everybody want to go back? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable experience to help with the next search.
- Archibaldâ€™s Deli & Rotisserie - 1.4 miles
- Provision Company - 1.5 miles
- Mermaidâ€™s Island Grill - 1.7 miles
- Captain Peteâ€™s Seafood Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Silver Hill Grill - 2.2 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.4 miles
- Fish House Restaurant at Blue Water Point Motel & Marina - 4.7 miles
- N.C. Dept Of Agricultue - 0.5 miles
- Holden Beach Pier - 0.1 miles
- Holden Beach Charters - 0.1 miles
- Twister Fishing Charters - 1.2 miles
- FantaSea - 1.6 miles
- Treasure Island Miniature Golf - 1.6 miles
- Stand'n Down Charters - 1.6 miles
- Holden Beach Driving Range - 1.7 miles
- Provision Company - 1.5 miles