- Holden Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyCome relish your summer holiday with friends and family at this adorable beach bungalow! A brief walk across the street to the beach or check out the spectacular view from the Holden Beach pier and restaurant. You can secure your boat to the 16ft dock after a day of deep sea fishing or tubing in the waterway. Unwind on the porch and drink coffee while planning your day. Fishing and crabbing off the dock in the back is a must. Treat yourself to Haley’s Ice Cream on the beach while rocking and appreciating their beach view. Washer and dryer available. Thoroughly supplied kitchen, no dishwasher though. Cable and internet supplied. Come with your friends and family and appreciate the alluring Holden Beach. Need more details? Contact us! We'd adore to have you stay!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties supply Carolina Beach area travel guides that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up substantial savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounted rates. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You'll get the most value from a home that most directly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to uncover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an ideal getaway to suit their Carolina Beach family, from restful condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may arise.
Here are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book " 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Short walk to beach & BOAT DOCK 3 night minimum", go through our short list of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Carolina Beach rental homes start booking very early. To assure the greatest selection of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Carolina Beach rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many visitors plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes more straightforward.
How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and getting each person's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with patio dining area? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the home have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Do some members of your crew have special needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your best friend! Although a number of rental homes allow furry friends, guidelines and charges vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds could be limited. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
As soon as the place, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Carolina Beach local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when booking " 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Short walk to beach & BOAT DOCK 3 night minimum", as well as various other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental home to ensure that you've gathered all belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere about your stay. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great home away from home. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Archibaldâ€™s Deli & Rotisserie - 1.4 miles
- Provision Company - 1.5 miles
- Mermaidâ€™s Island Grill - 1.7 miles
- Captain Peteâ€™s Seafood Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Silver Hill Grill - 2.2 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.4 miles
- Fish House Restaurant at Blue Water Point Motel & Marina - 4.7 miles
- N.C. Dept Of Agricultue - 0.5 miles
- Holden Beach Pier - 0.1 miles
- Holden Beach Charters - 0.1 miles
- Twister Fishing Charters - 1.2 miles
- FantaSea - 1.6 miles
- Treasure Island Miniature Golf - 1.6 miles
- Stand'n Down Charters - 1.6 miles
- Holden Beach Driving Range - 1.7 miles
- Provision Company - 1.5 miles