About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
ATLANTIC BREEZE - 4 Bedroom 3 Bath House, Sleeps 12
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Oceanfront with delightful sunrises and sunsets
- Located across the street from fresh water marsh
- Within walking distance to parks and pier
- Convenient to eateries, stores, golf and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historical Southport
- MONITORED SECURITY SYSTEM
- Beds: 3 Q, 1 Triple Bunk Bed D/D/D (The triple bunk is great for groups with a lot of kids - can sleep six in one room.)
- Layout: 1st Floor - Kitchen, dining, living room. Triple bunk bedroom shares bathroom with queen bedroom. 2nd floor - Queen bedroom with private bathroom. Another queen bedroom with private bathroom. Washer/dryer.
- Entertainment: Extended cable (no cable in bedrooms), TVs equipped with streaming, flat screen TVs, puzzles, board games, books, toys
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Covered parking
- Outside shower
- No family pets allowed
Atlantic Breeze is ideal for anyone who loves to fish and also for groups that have a lot of kids! This home's unique location offers a fisherman the best of both worlds since there is a fresh water marsh right across the street, as well as the salt water ocean in your front yard. In addition, if you prefer to fish from the pier, it is within walking distance of the home. For the kids, this home offers a bunk bedroom with a hard to find TRIPLE BUNK that sleeps six kids in one room! The owner has also graciously included puzzles, board games and toys for the kids as well. Appreciate calming on the uncovered deck and watching the handsome sunrises and sunsets as time literally slows down with the roll of the tides. Your "Atlantic Breeze" awaits!
EXTERIOR VIDEO MONITORING ON PREMISES
Due to Hurricane Isiasis, a dune re-nourishment is underway. To see the closest beach access, go to: https://www.oakislandnc.com/residents-visitors/beach-information/beach-accesses You will be able to access the beach from the oceanside of your home.
About the Area
Located by the ocean, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Oak Island Golf Club and The Clubs at St. James are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. With kayaking, water skiing, and sailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property