- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyBe one of the first to stay in this unique unit and give us a review!!
Whether you want a calming walk to the Cape Fear River or partaking in modest town dining and shopping, this home has more then meets the eye! Ideal for a working stay or holiday and savoring all that Southport has to offer!
Two private bedrooms each with a queen bed and single futon are located on opposite ends of the home. The home includes a dining room with seating for 6+ , a cool thoroughly outfitted European kitchen, and breakfast bar. Unwind on the screened porch overlooking a cavernous shady private fenced in backyard. After a day at the beach or fishing wash off in the outdoor shower (seasonal) The home is located beside a park with tennis courts, playground, and a nature path that connects to downtown Southport.
Anchor House welcomes dogs with the owners approval.
Please take a virtual tour to value the cool mid-century modern feel of this Southport home.
Please call or e-mail us to plan your hideaway today!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property owners and rental homes provide Carolina Beach area travel catalogs which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the management company and the local itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Can you shift your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer fantastic rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for cost savings. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rentals are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is oceanside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover how many vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Carolina Beach gang, from low-noise condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Carolina Beach are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Owners typically select management companies to manage marketing, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Before you start to book "Anchor House - close to park and downtown Southport. ", go through our brief list of factors to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable destinations, In Carolina Beach the best rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Decide on a Community and Time
Agreement can be complicated among members of the family, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and just how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Try to remember that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Most vacation homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired week. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving an expensive rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are sheet sets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do certain people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. A number of constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental property. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match clients with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Carolina Beach local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the whole contract and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To assure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many property management companies and rental home sites allow customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
How did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience to help with the next search.
- Loco Joâ€™s Grill - 0.2 miles
- Live Oak Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Southport Tea House - 0.3 miles
- Big Als Slam Dunk BBQ - 0.3 miles
- Taylor Cuisine Cafe & Catering - 0.3 miles
- Locals Family Diner - 0.3 miles
- Dry Street Pub & Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Baked With Love - 0.4 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 0.6 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 0.7 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 2.5 miles
- Zeke's Island Estuarine Reserve - 4.9 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 0.6 miles
- The Adventure Company - 0.3 miles
- The Adventure Company - 0.3 miles
- The Adventure Kayak Company - 0.3 miles